Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
1346371483_1.jpg

1346371483_2.jpg

1346371483_3.jpg

Credits: Randy Miller III

All are embossed and no inside artwork on the keepcases.

Last edited by a moderator:
The slips might be Nice but the whole Extended Cut box set is way more awesome and probably much cheaper then the total for the single releases, and lets not forget the Black Amaray cases:cool:

you have a point. ill prolly just wait for black friday for the boxset to dip to a good price :)

Can anyone confirm whether these are slipcovers or slipboxes? I have someone who can try and get them for me, but only if they're slipcovers. :ohno:

If anyone is interested in just the slipcovers, go check out BluRaysForEveryone. They're selling the slipcovers individually for $4 each. I've bought from them before and they're definitely trusted. Cliff, the man who runs the site, is always very helpful and will answer any questions. I usually buy my U.S. retailer exclusives from him, too.

Extended Edition slipcovers for The Lord of the Rings trilogy (courtesy of Bluraysforeveryone)...

THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING
E88FC213.jpg

C4DFBF61.jpg

THE TWO TOWERS
9AF3FB4E.jpg

793BE3F8.jpg

THE RETURN OF THE KING
C6F3E555.jpg

A9205463.jpg

All three are nice and shinny/glossy. No embossing, but they're still quite sharp.

I saw these at Walmart last week. Almost bought all three, but decided not too. I initially thought they were rereleases because they were not embossed. After reading the thread here again I see that there is no embossing. Looks like I'll have to go back and get them.