Attachments

• 81VI1ys-f1L._SL1069_.jpg
    81VI1ys-f1L._SL1069_.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 239
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 256
Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent! Been waiting on a UK steel of the LOTR trilogy, better it's the extended editions as well. Not expecting a jumbo unless they bundle the extras discs, though didnt they just use the DVD bonus discs for the Blu Ray boxset? Hopefully the other 2 will follow on the same day, or close anyway.

Anyway, come oooooooooon decent artwork!

I still need to upgrade these films to blu ray, but since the hobbit extended edition went jumbo I think these might too.
I'll just hold off for some sort of LOTR & hobbit 6 movie collection.

With the gold box being so cheap now and so packed with extra content there is no way Im double dipping no matter how nice the steelbook is, I waited months and months for the gold box to come down in price and at £25 its an absolute steal (no pun intended lol)

Reactions: yeslek
cool been waiting on this hopefully some embossing and gloss this needs to be a very nice and well done steelbook!
anyone know if they going to do other 2 as need a schedule on this one, at least give people an idea how its going to span out!

Basil.

if they do that, and include 4 discs (movie and extras) then it should be a buy for me. And if it they are jumbos to match the hobbit, well... there's nothing I like more but matching steels!

I'll be happy if they do a green, red and blue set similar to the DVD's :LOL:

If you mean the red, blue, green with the ring on the front artwork, then I will definitely not buy. I'd rather have the film poster as the front artwork than them.

If you mean the red, blue, green with the ring on the front artwork, then I will definitely not buy. I'd rather have the film poster as the front artwork than them.

Have the film poster art on the standard US editions the extended need to be different ;)

Reactions: mdewater