Love, Rosie (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #31) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: May 16, 2016 (Unnumbered) - April 18, 2016 (E1) - May 6, 2016 (E2, E3 HardBox)
Purchase link: Unnumbered - E1 - E2 - E3 HardBox
Price: 799 CZK (Unnumbered) - 699 CZK (E1, E2) - 1499 CZK (E3 HardBox)
Notes: Confirmed debossed title, E1 350 numbered copies, E2 350 numbered copies, E3 500 numbered copies
Group buys: hosted by @carllenc - E1 CLOSED - E2 CLOSED - E3 HardBox CLOSED

Steelbook:
exterior.jpginterior.jpg

E1:
1.jpeg

slip1.jpg

E2:
2.jpg
slip2.jpg

Hardbox:
hardbox.jpg

Last edited:
I love romantic comedies, romantic dramas, etc. I might blind buy this. But there's already so many other releases I need to catch up with, not sure if I'll have the $$$ for it.

definitely a go for me, finally a romantic comedy and from FAC :woot: gorgeous Steel...I'd get this for the package itself, with that WEA steelbook, they will come out with such an exquisite FullSlip exclusive Package to complement it very well as they always do.

I have to watch this this week without fault tomorrow or after tomorrow.

Reactions: harry and jordidj
I find that one of the best type of movies that are made, are movies that are based on Books. Most of the time, it would be a Book that I would not even be aware of, that I would never read, and this story would just pass me by... Many of these wonderful books are often brought up to life for the Big Screen, giving us the opportunity to watch beautiful stories, that otherwise we could easily miss...

''Love, Rosie'' is BASED ON THE NOVEL "WHERE RAINBOWS END'' BY CECELIA AHERN.

If there would be only a few words I could use to describe this ''British Romantic Comedy'' would be; Charming, endearing, sweet & funny! I love the way it is filmed, from the start it feels warm and inviting, love the film locations, the characters are truly believable - well acted great chemistry, it has a ''je ne sais quoi''.

Wonderful British Humour which I love very much. I don't want to oversell it as you must make your opinion for yourself and don't want anyone to be disappointed.

I now understand why Film Arena chose this to be part of their 3rd WEA Film Arena Collection Fullslip numbered edition(following John Wick and Birdman). it's almost like Novamedia with ''Begin Again'' it was a strange choice at first, but even though both cannot be compared it's the closest to try to explain this new direction for this specific FAC release that is kinda out of Character for a film arena Collection numbered edition. Like I said, both cannot be compared, so the word I could use is ''Different'' in a good way.

If you like Romantic Comedies, this movie is for you, this is a breath of fresh air, just loved it.

I find that one of the best type of movies that are made, are movies that are based on Books. Most of the time, it would be a Book that I would not even be aware of, that I would never read, and this story would just pass me by... Many of these wonderful books are often brought up to life for the Big Screen, giving us the opportunity to watch beautiful stories, that otherwise we could easily miss...

''Love, Rosie'' is BASED ON THE NOVEL "WHERE RAINBOWS END'' BY CECELIA AHERN.

If there would be only a few words I could use to describe this ''British Romantic Comedy'' would be; Charming, endearing, sweet & funny! I love the way it is filmed, from the start it feels warm and inviting, love the film locations, the characters are truly believable - well acted great chemistry, it has a ''je ne sais quoi''.

Wonderful British Humour which I love very much. I don't want to oversell it as you must make your opinion for yourself and don't want anyone to be disappointed.

I now understand why Film Arena chose this to be part of their 3rd WEA Film Arena Collection Fullslip numbered edition(following John Wick and Birdman). it's almost like Novamedia with ''Begin Again'' it was a strange choice at first, but even though both cannot be compared it's the closest to try to explain this new direction for this specific FAC release that is kinda out of Character for a film arena Collection numbered edition. Like I said, both cannot be compared, so the word I could use is ''Different'' in a good way.

If you like Romantic Comedies, this movie is for you, this is a breath of fresh air, just loved it.

Agreed! :thumbs:

Roll on the GB!:naughty::cool:

Reactions: harry and Actarus
Wow! I don't have a lot of rom-com movies in my collection, but this is definitely a must have. This was my first movie date with my girlfriend and liked it a lot! :D