Love, Rosie (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #31) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: May 16, 2016 (Unnumbered) - April 18, 2016 (E1) - May 6, 2016 (E2, E3 HardBox)
Purchase link: Unnumbered - E1 - E2 - E3 HardBox
Price: 799 CZK (Unnumbered) - 699 CZK (E1, E2) - 1499 CZK (E3 HardBox)
Notes: Confirmed debossed title, E1 350 numbered copies, E2 350 numbered copies, E3 500 numbered copies
Group buys: hosted by @carllenc - E1 CLOSED - E2 CLOSED - E3 HardBox CLOSED

Steelbook:
exterior.jpginterior.jpg

E1:
1.jpeg

slip1.jpg

E2:
2.jpg
slip2.jpg

Hardbox:
hardbox.jpg

Last edited:
thinking of getting this...E1...have not seen it yet. Checked alot of reviews & the word that keeps coming up is "cute". For those who have seen it...is it more than just cute? Sounds like maybe a 1 & done kind of movie. Anyway any input would be helpful.

It's a Romantic/Drama/Comedy movie. You need to enjoy british humour as it has many of those moments, you need to like romantic movie.

And @Bunk when FAC does 2 editions, its really the amount of Disks that dictates the price, as you must have noticed for the numbered and Un-Numbered editions the price is the same even though the Un-Numbered has considerably less goodies but it is lovely in a different way. They still Put very hard work in those editions that have less goodies, they try to add many different types to make up for the lack of the magnet lenticular, but so much work is still put in the WEA Fullslip and the whole package. They simply try to do 2 different types of Packages so it isn't redundant. And I love that edition #2 is different, it will be lovely once beautyshot is out.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: harry
So do we know if the #'s will be on the slips as well if you buy the hardbox?

Box will be numbered 000 to 500 and each Fullslip inside will be also numbered 000 to 500 but instead of being labelled like the single, they will be labeled differently same as they did with John Wick. The name on the numbering card and the silver sticker won't be written the same as the single editions #1 and #2

Hardbox : wood or cardboard ???

Hard Cardboard

Thanks bud! :D Still didn't make my mind up of which to get... :hilarious: Any help guys? :wacky: Mrs says E2 but I'd personally like a Lenti but didn't really want to double dip :LOL:
Lenti and art book (edition 1) vs no lenti and no artbook (edition 2)? Was an easy choice for me :p E1 all the way.

As much as I'd have liked to get the box set, I just can't justify spending that much right now.