Love, Rosie (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #31) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: May 16, 2016 (Unnumbered) - April 18, 2016 (E1) - May 6, 2016 (E2, E3 HardBox)
Purchase link: Unnumbered - E1 - E2 - E3 HardBox
Price: 799 CZK (Unnumbered) - 699 CZK (E1, E2) - 1499 CZK (E3 HardBox)
Notes: Confirmed debossed title, E1 350 numbered copies, E2 350 numbered copies, E3 500 numbered copies
Group buys: hosted by @carllenc - E1 CLOSED - E2 CLOSED - E3 HardBox CLOSED

Steelbook:
exterior.jpginterior.jpg

E1:
1.jpeg

slip1.jpg

E2:
2.jpg
slip2.jpg

Hardbox:
hardbox.jpg

Last edited:
I've been looking forward to this release but I am disappointed that E2 has the way better Full Slip imo but neither a lenti nor a booklet for the same price. Yes, it has other goodies but they don't value up to the lenti for me personally.
And I don't really like the E1 Full Slip, so this might now turn out to be a tough decision after all. :dunno:
Love the steelbook itself however. :drool:

Reactions: Mickle_89
E1 is a better looking slip than E2 and has lenticular and photobook that's not included in E2. Easy decision there! If I had deeper pockets, I'd hold out for the Hardbox E1+E2; but as it is, that's just too far out of my budget. I'm all in for E1 though. FA did a great job on that edition!

Reactions: Wolfplayer
Ok guys,

There should be enough copies of both editions and in case they will run out there is still the hardbox edition option where there will be enough copies as well.

With that being said the three GBs (one for each edition) wont be announced early and opened this week at some point (most likely after the artwork for hardbox is revealed - maybe even today).

Good luck to all! :thumbs:

No early announcement? Well, that'll certainly hurt my chances of getting a copy but at least it's not a movie that is a must own for me (partially due to the fact that I haven't even seen it yet). Still, fingers crossed that I happen by at the right time.

I've been looking forward to this release but I am disappointed that E2 has the way better Full Slip imo but neither a lenti nor a booklet for the same price. Yes, it has other goodies but they don't value up to the lenti for me personally.
And I don't really like the E1 Full Slip, so this might now turn out to be a tough decision after all. :dunno:
Love the steelbook itself however. :drool:
Took the words right out of my mouth... ;) The E2 slip flows better IMO but the lack of lenti and booklet is somewhat a disappointment... (n) (And I only wanted to pick up one of these! :whistle::p)

Why doesn't Edition #2 also come with a Lenticular magnet and the 32-page booklet if both editions are the same 699 CZK price? :drowning:

That's a shame. Full Slip #2 is streets ahead of #1, but the goodies are disappointing.

Still have to see the film because it's really, really not my type — hopefully it's a 500 Days of Summer-like romcom, not a sappy clichéd one.

Reactions: augustus and harry