San Francisco, CA
Release date: January 20, 2015
Purchase link: Lucy
Group Buy: apsmith21
Price: $24.99

lucy.jpg

01a.jpg 02a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Small amount. When you actually double check through the cases, only about ten Steels (same in two different stores checked). But you have to check the spines because in the plastic cases, the Steel version is indistinguishable from the blu ray in its slipcover.

I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE target exclusives this is Godzilla all over again. Hit Target right as they open no Lucy's up front, no Lucy's in electronics ask an employee and he looks it up with his scanner none even in the back. Supposedly I might get lucky if I check back in the afternoon maybe as they are supposed to be sending 11 Via UPS. I head the same lies about Godzilla.

So freaking pissed and stuck. Do I order it online and hope it doesn't come damaged, can I order it online, do I check back in the afternoon arghhhhhh

Just clicked on the link out of stock online FREAKING HATE TARGET EXCLUSIVES.

OH AND THE BLOODY TARGET WEBSITE WON'T EVEN LET ME CHECK MY STORE LOCATION TO SEE WHEN AND IF THEY GET ANY IN JUST KEEP SAYING UNABLE TO RETRIEVE STORE INFORMATION.

I HATE YOU TARGET.

Last edited:
Well... Every one of the ones my target had had a paint chip on the bottom front right corner.

Nothing huge, but maybe that's what he meant?

• Informative
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
You have to look really close at the spines. Some have spine slashes, but the artwork that is on the spine makes it look like a slash is there as well. There were many that were distinguishable, but had an employee open the protective case on a couple to compare and get a closer look.

Reactions: avPhile
So swing back to Target, still none on the shelf, go to find an employee to ask again, and there is someone who asked for the movie too (they had zero copies of any version of the movie on the shelf) and employee is already looking. He brings out like 5 copies total of all the versions of the movie and hands me the only steelbook copy I had as he remembered me asking for it in the morning. I feel bad if that other guy was also looking for the steel but I did make two trips and was the very first customer in the store when they opened.

So I got the only copy of the steelbook my target got.