泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 18, 2016 - Black & Chrome Edition May 15, 2017
Purchase link direct from HDZeta: The Black & Chrome Edition
HDN Group Buy: hosted by n3wk1d
Release date : May 15, 2017
Notes: 3D + 2D 2 discs edition - Full glossy finish, limited 4000 copies numbered - No.0001-0500 of each slip reserved for boxset. Black and Chrome Version comes with: 4KUHD+Chrome Version(BD) 2 disc edition, come with double sided lenti.

Lenti A 2000 copies | Lenti 1000 copies | Full Slip 1000 copies | Boxset (includes all 3 slips) 500 copies

效果图01-01.jpg Mad Max Fury Road Lenti B.jpg 效果图03-01.jpgMad Max Fury Road Boxset.jpg

Black and Chrome Version
MMFR black beauty shot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Flloydo Their website is being worked on as they're updating the payment system. Whether it'll be ready again for this release or not is a different story. GB and support the site ;)

Ok, cheers for the info

It's not that I don't want to support the site but from what I understand these (HDZeta) are already expensive and I can do without all the extra costs in honesty

Much prefer to order directly

Plus depending on the price depends on if i can afford it

(although it's my bday in 2 weeks so it could be a present - but I've kinda already eyed up things go that list lol)

@Flloydo Whether you order from GB or via their site if it's functional by then. Updated my post to clarify, for those who haven't had their coffee yet. :p

Oh so you mean if I order form the GB it don't go through someone else and then to me with extra postage costs?

For example like anivs manta lab GB?

I've never been on a GB where that's happened and didn't realise HDZ do that so it wasn't a case of no coffee I'm just not in the loop with HDZ yet (as I said I don't own anything from them)

The shipping costs shouldn't be more expensive if you order through GB as it comes direct from HDzeta, the only extra cost is in the paypal and GB fees i think.

Didn't @wxlinkswd mention that the GB is on the 25th? and that there will be more updates this week.

The site is testing payment system at the moment hence the "payment test" on their homepage. Hopfully it works by then so people have more access.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
Oh so you mean if I order form the GB it don't go through someone else and then to me with extra postage costs?

For example like anivs manta lab GB?

I've never been on a GB where that's happened and didn't realise HDZ do that so it wasn't a case of no coffee I'm just not in the loop with HDZ yet (as I said I don't own anything from them)
Manta's MoS GB works exactly the same way with shipping costs. You only pay for the direct shipping from Manta Lab to you.

In this case, the HDZeta GB, you will also only pay for direct shipping from HDZeta to you. It is irrelevant if you order through the GB here or over on HDZeta's site as both use the method of direct shipping. So, there should be no difference in shipping costs either way. However, they are currently updating their web store experience, so the question if you will be able to order Fury Road from HDZeta's site remains as the shop is not ready yet as it seems. :thumbs:

Just as @Apollon explained. ;)

Manta's MoS GB works exactly the same way with shipping costs. You only pay for the direct shipping from Manta Lab to you.

In this case, the HDZeta GB, you will also only pay for direct shipping from HDZeta to you. It is irrelevant if you order through the GB here or over on HDZeta's site as both use the method of direct shipping. So, there should be no difference in shipping costs either way. However, they are currently updating their web store experience, so the question if you will be able to order Fury Road from HDZeta's site remains as the shop is not ready yet as it seems. :thumbs:

Just as @Apollon explained. ;)

Yea got it all now, at first I just wasn't aware that zeta GBs ship directly

@Maximus15 went into more detail too

Reactions: SteelCollz
  • Thanks
Reactions: milky and luke98
Status
Not open for further replies.