泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 18, 2016 - Black & Chrome Edition May 15, 2017
Purchase link direct from HDZeta: The Black & Chrome Edition
HDN Group Buy: hosted by n3wk1d
Release date : May 15, 2017
Notes: 3D + 2D 2 discs edition - Full glossy finish, limited 4000 copies numbered - No.0001-0500 of each slip reserved for boxset. Black and Chrome Version comes with: 4KUHD+Chrome Version(BD) 2 disc edition, come with double sided lenti.

Lenti A 2000 copies | Lenti 1000 copies | Full Slip 1000 copies | Boxset (includes all 3 slips) 500 copies

效果图01-01.jpg Mad Max Fury Road Lenti B.jpg 效果图03-01.jpgMad Max Fury Road Boxset.jpg

Black and Chrome Version
MMFR black beauty shot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I checked the group buy rules thread but I was wondering, if accepted into a group buy if payment can be through Paypal as a purchase and not sending money? Credit cards charge more for sending money.

Thanks and apologies if this is the wrong place to ask.

I checked the group buy rules thread but I was wondering, if accepted into a group buy if payment can be through Paypal as a purchase and not sending money? Credit cards charge more for sending money.

Thanks and apologies if this is the wrong place to ask.

Yes you should use Paypal to pay as goods for your group buy items.

Checking the pics at page 64 and I get confused...which slip has this spine?
Ah....this might be the top???

To bad you don't get to see the spine on these and no preview of the lenti effect...

image-jpeg.240905

Spine pic (chinese writing) was posted as well. Lenti preview pics should be posted before GB closing date at least. :thumbs:

Ah..ok, they will go with that for the spines...gotcha! Would prefer if English was there too, guess you cant have everything. Thanks!

Lenti preview pics should be posted before GB closing date at least. :thumbs:

Actually I'd like to see the lentis before GB opening. Because I'm really curious about how they are going to execute the depth, since the artwork is quite chaotic and the layers are not obvious.

Still, I am going to take a risk and join the GB for lenti A and hope that it won't disappoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.