泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 18, 2016 - Black & Chrome Edition May 15, 2017
Purchase link direct from HDZeta: The Black & Chrome Edition
HDN Group Buy: hosted by n3wk1d
Release date : May 15, 2017
Notes: 3D + 2D 2 discs edition - Full glossy finish, limited 4000 copies numbered - No.0001-0500 of each slip reserved for boxset. Black and Chrome Version comes with: 4KUHD+Chrome Version(BD) 2 disc edition, come with double sided lenti.

Lenti A 2000 copies | Lenti 1000 copies | Full Slip 1000 copies | Boxset (includes all 3 slips) 500 copies

效果图01-01.jpg Mad Max Fury Road Lenti B.jpg 效果图03-01.jpgMad Max Fury Road Boxset.jpg

Black and Chrome Version
MMFR black beauty shot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow ordering it on my phone was a nightmare as the pages loaded way too slow and had to wait for the reply to load. But good thing I got it at the end

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I was nervous I wouldn't be able to do it over my phone inside a building but I did!

Had the gb thread bookmarked and actually got on first page!

Was frozen for a couple of seconds cause the servers were probably getting overcrowded but my damn phone was faster than when I do it on my desktop at home actually!

Went with Lenti A as it had the better booklet.

Now I can just sit back and wait for the invoice. God I love how simple a gb is. Thanks again @n3wk1d

"My name is Max. My world is fire and blood. Once, I was trying to get a copy of HDzeta Mad max. As the world (and the servers) fell, each of us in HDN was broken. It was hard to know who was more crazy... me... or everyone else in HDN"

Just joking... but hey, It was hard at the begining. Good luck ninjas!!

Wow, servers seriously crashed for me, took about 5 mins to get on the GB and then couldn't get on anything after.

Anyways got on the lenti A GB :)

I'm so scared for nova on Friday :(

Status
Not open for further replies.