泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 18, 2016 - Black & Chrome Edition May 15, 2017
Purchase link direct from HDZeta: The Black & Chrome Edition
HDN Group Buy: hosted by n3wk1d
Release date : May 15, 2017
Notes: 3D + 2D 2 discs edition - Full glossy finish, limited 4000 copies numbered - No.0001-0500 of each slip reserved for boxset. Black and Chrome Version comes with: 4KUHD+Chrome Version(BD) 2 disc edition, come with double sided lenti.

Lenti A 2000 copies | Lenti 1000 copies | Full Slip 1000 copies | Boxset (includes all 3 slips) 500 copies

效果图01-01.jpg Mad Max Fury Road Lenti B.jpg 效果图03-01.jpgMad Max Fury Road Boxset.jpg

Black and Chrome Version
MMFR black beauty shot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well awesome package all editions :notworthy: .

HOPE everyone got what version they wanted :thumbs: .

Easy pass from me still can not forgive messing with Max's whole back story :( . AlsoTom Hardy as amazing as his is as an actor in NO WAY IS HE MAX :banghead: . I couldn't get Mel out of my head and the fantastic job he did :notworthy: .

I decided to get one edition of the film - on its own, the film works, I loved the camera work, sound editing was great and it's an overall grand action flick (with zero storyline), but with that said I do wholeheartedly agree with you - Hardy is amaaazing, but he is not Max. Quite frankly, I thought a better-suited title would be "Furiosa: there and back again", it wasn't at all about Max, only his name to sell Fury Road.

I grew up with Mel as Max as well. There can be only one ;) (Yes, I grew up with Highlander, too.)

Sounds like an awesome memory.

For me Tom Hardy is the definitive Mad Max. I haven't seen the originals :p

OOOHH YHEA Memories alright :thumbs:.

Sister and her boyfriend 10 years older than me I was 9 when I first heard of Mad Max a cult hit small Australian sleeper movie .

The bootleg copy of the first movie was just before Road Warrior hit the Video shop in the U.K . SO I'd have been 11 maybe 12 . So spectacular the cars the whole bleakness the Feral Kid . Most of all Dog Gyro Captain and the V8 .

Only my second time at the Cinema at Mansfield slightly underage they never botherd to check back then .

Thunderdome the whole brutal spectacle . Then the heartbreak of Max being a hero . Unable to turn from who he is and what he stands for :hilarious:

@InAFalsetto and @Actarus

Try giving em a watch with an open mind and heart :hungry:. I put them on for the kids after they saw Fury Road . I promis I never said a word kept it in what I felt as not to tint thire view .

Both of em opinionated and forthright preferred the original's :thumbs:. Says a lot :hilarious:.

Seriously glad you lot all love it I will keep MY Max as the one and only in my collection :notworthy: .

I do like Tom Hardy no arguing here with that only not as Mad Max :dunno: .

I decided to get one edition of the film - on its own, the film works, I loved the camera work, sounds editing was great and it's an overall grand action flick (with zero storyline), but with that said I do wholeheartedly agree with you - Hardy is amaaazing, but he is not Max. Quite frankly, I thought a better-suited title would be "Furiosa: there and back again", it wasn't at all about Max, only his name to sell Fury Road.

I grew up with Mel as Max as well. There can be only one ;) (Yes, I grew up with Highlander, too.)

WELL SAID FAR BETTER THAN I EVER COULD THANK YOU FLOWER :kiss: .

Reactions: MrsRobinson
@Scary Hair I will keep it in mind if ever :happy:

I do buy releases also if movie was ok or a 1 to 2 times watch if the package design is super well done, and HDzeta created a little gem of a Package.
So they have my support !

Loved Tom Hardy in Inception and The Drop...loved him in ''The Drop'' that was such a nice watch...I just loved his lay back vibe in this until it was time to...great Actor, but in The Revenant I needed Subs to be able to know what he was saying lol :rofl:

Went for the triple pack - really the only version to get despite the sticker shock price. Grabbed a spot nearly 3 hours after the gb went live because of a faulty memory. I briefly panicked but then I saw that there were only 145 spots spoken for by 2:00. I thought maybe the price was keeping a lot of folks at bay for this one. This is on my top want list - gonna be a badass set.

@Scary Hair I will keep it in mind if ever :happy:

I do buy releases also if movie was ok or a 1 to 2 times watch if the package design is super well done, and HDzeta created a little gem of a Package.
So they have my support !

Loved Tom Hardy in Inception and The Drop...loved him in ''The Drop'' that was such a nice watch...I just loved his lay back vibe in this until it was time to...great Actor, but in The Revenant I needed Subs to be able to know what he was saying lol :rofl:

Off topic :dunno: try and find Stuart A Life Backwards a 1990 BBC production Tom Hardy and Benadict Cumberbatch that is first rate :thumbs: .

I like a decent package flower as long as the package is of what I like :kiss: .

Has it been confirmed that both the 2D and 3D discs will have the English Dolby Atmos track with this release? I was so bummed to find the English Atmos track was missing from the 3D German steel/disc.

Off topic :dunno: try and find Stuart A Life Backwards a 1990 BBC production Tom Hardy and Benadict Cumberbatch that is first rate :thumbs: .

I like a decent package flower as long as the package is of what I like :kiss: .

a Young Tom Hardy hehe I will look this up ;)

@BluMan Chu Me Too could not wait for the GB to happen, and happy I had made it.
Plus for you this is great to be able to grab the Box 3h after the GB, nice surprise :thumbs:

@Crokk I only saw this in 2D, I will surely watch the 3D version for my second watch :happy:

The prices on these are ridiculous.....wow. This is one of the worst steelbook retailers around. $58 ha! 4.5k print run lmao wow this is a true collectors piece lol have fun guys I'll be at the finish line

No thanks! Next! Pass!

The prices on these are ridiculous.....wow. This is one of the worst steelbook retailers around. $58 ha! 4.5k print run lmao wow this is a true collectors piece lol have fun guys I'll be at the finish line

No thanks! Next! Pass!

$58 really isn't far off what most other "premium" retailers are charging when you factor in shipping and fees--especially for a 3D release. Kimchi's Good Dinosaur was $55 shipped to the States. Once you factor in group buy and paypal fees, $58 doesn't seem unreasonable (within context of course).

As far as the print run is concerned, I'm glad they're putting out enough to meet demand. It's an awfully popular title, and I for one am glad I didn't have to fight for the "privilege" to own one of just a few hundred copies. That's speaking more from a consumer's perspective than a collector's, but I just don't get any joy from keeping steels sealed and tucked away in plastic sleeves. There's nothing wrong with doing the latter, of course, it's just not for me (and probably a fair amount of the fans targeted with this release).

Now lets just hope HDzeta's quality control is better here than with the first Terminator release. It's a gorgeous package, but the imperfections many suffered on the steel itself are pretty discouraging for a premium release and not befitting of its equally premium price tag.

Both lentis looks amazing and I'm so happy I went in for A

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Status
Not open for further replies.