Release date: August 28th, 2015
Purchase links:
Amazon.de
MediaMarkt.de
Saturn.de
Price: EUR 19.99

4013549069236_high.jpg

Last edited:
Steelbook looks awesome but im going to wait for a price drop. I managee to order the uk standard amaray with the upcoming game of throne steelbooks with that old -£10 when you spent £50 code so technically im paying a £1 for maggie (as i was already ordering the GOT steels anyways). If i do enjoy the film then ill probably get the steel then.

Im still shocked that there wasnt a lenticular version after we got both Last Stand & Sabotage

Watched this finally a couple of weeks ago, decent movie but not going to bother adding it to the collection.

Exactly. There's so many people crapping on this film because it's not a full-blown, off-the-rails zombie flick... when the trailer suggested it was nothing more than a father/daughter character drama set within a zombie-plagued world. Pretty sad. I watched this last night and thought it was incredible! Arnie actually acts his @$$ off in this!
Very well said! :thumbs:

So thankful for this forum. Ordered this when it was EUR 15.99 recently and in stock. Not the case now :)
Between Amazon lowering their price and Media Mark'ts 3 for 2, it must have taken its toll on the stock.

I'd imagine it's not completely gone yet though and will come back at some stage?

since many small companies even though they write region B, I have had many play on region Region A Player, can Anyone confirm if they have ?