FNAC.es w/horns pic from max steelbook
MoviesDistribucion.com
http://www.dvdgo.com/dvd-malefica-steelbox-blu-ray/2383114
Price: €27.99
Notes: Only 2D disc

01.jpg

02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
After seeing Ric's pics, I just had to put in an order.

Hoping Zavvi's version turns out being different to justify the lack of 3D disc.

I have this baby on the way thanks to a fellow Ninja. I am very curious to see the final design for Zavvi. I paid a premium to get this Spanish edition and hoping there will be no regret when the UK version comes out. :dunno: lol

I have this baby on the way thanks to a fellow Ninja. I am very curious to see the final design for Zavvi. I paid a premium to get this Spanish edition and hoping there will be no regret when the UK version comes out. :dunno: lol
I'm in the same boat have purchased this from a fellow Ninja
If the Zavvi one is the same will open one and keep the other sealed

Any one receive one from dvdgo.com yet?
Im curious as to the type of packaging they use
Thanks
I have used them once before, a few years ago and I didn'the have any problems, but I can't remember the packaging they used. May have changed since then anyway. I also ordered this from them yesterday, but I haven't get a dispatch email yet.

I placed an order last week on dvdgo. Took a few days but it was finally shipped. Fingers crossed it arrives without damage.

Dvdgo normally ships with an envelope, one of those bubble envelopes,yellow ones. Might have changed from last one. However that was for a national. Have no idea how they ship internationally, have no idea if it changes or not.
I'll be making a last run to get some more copies for ninjas this weekend.