Mamma Mia (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Universal 100) [Germany]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Media Markt-release date March 1,2012 per Masterblaster.

Interest list started in Group Buy forum. More info to follow.

Released November 15,2012 on Amazon

Purchase link

Mamma-Mia-100th-Anniversary-Steelbook-Collection.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: carllenc
Ax, I doubt it-Meryl Streep is an Award winning actress, and they are simply re-selling bankable titles for the 'Universal 100th Anniversary'. They know the 200 editions they release, and release will continue to sell, it's all part of movie marketing madness!

Think I might pick this up for the fiancé as this is her favourite film

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

BumBum where are yoooooooooooouuuuuu?!? :naughty:

Reactions: digitalbabe
Please do, Cooey.....because a small part of me is still a woman, and I'd love to see some other 'Chick Flicks' released in Steel...like 'Something's Gotta Give', 'Fried Green Tomatoes' and 'Serendipity'!

Reactions: cooey
Even the wife didn't enjoy this one. In the musical genre, we should get Phantom of the Opera or Chicago released in steel before this one imho.

Gonna have to get this. One for "the collection" and one to watch, entice other half that not all Steels are "boys & toys" films. However agree Phantom or Chicago would be nice too.

Please do, Cooey.....because a small part of me is still a woman, and I'd love to see some other 'Chick Flicks' released in Steel...like 'Something's Gotta Give', 'Fried Green Tomatoes' and 'Serendipity'!

amen to serendipity! gotta agree with you there! love to have some chick flicks in the collection..;)

RJ-there is definitely a market for films geared towards women in the Steelbook market. It's 'traditionally' smaller than the 'shoot em up bang bang flicks' that generally make it to SB, but hopefully the studios continue to seize the opportunity to pepper the release slate with other films that appeal to a wider audience. I am a woman who loves quality films (Academy award, or critically acclaimed, Foreign films, etc variety), and complete 'guilty pleasure' action or B movies....but, I also would love to see some much loved romance films, epics, and some comedies in Steelbook, too:)