Man of Steel (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #63) [China]

May 6, 2015
Netherlands
Group buy: Hosted by Wreck Box Set - Double Lenti

53299570675_854eb82f1e_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anybody still waiting for the one click of this who purchased from the hi def ninja website?
I think pretty much everyone is still waiting for their OC, nomatter where they purchased. There's only a select few in Asia, US, DE that I've seen who actually have their's in hand.

My OC (not purchased here) is due for UK delivery tomorrow.

I think pretty much everyone is still waiting for their OC, nomatter where they purchased. There's only a select few in Asia, US, DE that I've seen who actually have their's in hand.

These are trickling in. My OC was available for pick-up yesterday in the local post office, got it today.

Reactions: samdavies

Ah no worries then. Just the tracking stops when it leaves China and that was a week ago so was kinda getting worried but hopefully it turns up next week

Ah no worries then. Just the tracking stops when it leaves China and that was a week ago so was kinda getting worried but hopefully it turns up next week
Mine left China on the 26th, and appeared at the border on the 5th, so on the 10th day. Sometimes it takes a couple of weeks. Passed customs now, 1.93kg, big one...

You'll probably be waiting a little while longer. Mine left China May 17th, touched down in the UK June 7th. A 3 week gap like that is pretty typical for blufans with most of my recent orders.

Mine landed in the US yesterday, so hopefully I'll have it next week

Zero tracking updates for over 3 weeks then it suddenly pops up, happy days. The lines on the PET case seem a little weird though, not sure if they add or detract from the OC box design.

PXL_20240617_173438499.jpg

Reactions: GeoRattray