55.6 KB · Views: 370
  • mars3.jpg
    mars3.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 435
Last edited by a moderator:
This release is part of a new European Print run

I would expect more Warner re-releases to follow

I know it's not Warner but I'm hoping they re print sleepy hollow

I couldn't care less if no one agrees with me. I was one of the ones who had it ordered but got cancelled because of the issue.

I couldn't care less if no one agrees with me. I was one of the ones who had it ordered but got cancelled because of the issue.
A re-release would sell well for sleepy hollow
Studio Canal though not had many re-releases a few sometimes pop up as a german release after a UK release but it's rare

With the amount of re-releases from various film distributors you might get lucky the way re-release have been happening
Warner and Universal had done a lot re-releases a few have sold well

Studio Canal could make a lot of money on some previous steelbook titles for re-releases if they decide to do it as some are highly sort after

Reactions: Flloydo
Does anybody happen to know if there is a new discount code for Zavvi? WELCOME346 gave me this message.

The discount code you entered is not an active offer. Discount Code expired on: 30 Sep 2017 23:55
It's been disabled often happens and usually at end of a month
Sometimes it comes active again after few days or an older link that was disabled previous to this one starts to work again

Someone will get a sorry we missed you email this month or next month and just a matter of waiting for the link be posted in a thread and posted that it's working

Reactions: Stygian

If any steel deserves to be reprinted it's Sleepy Hollow! I also got my order cancelled, and I still haven't forgiven them for not following through on their promise to resolve it. :sour:

Yes, looks exactly the same . . . even down to the text on the back :banghead: (text that WB have recently started to put inside their steelbooks)
Pic courtesy jiiyasan
DOhLDlzUQAUaaM6.jpg:large

Pics courtesy piedpiperagogo
DONA6jfUIAIsNOa.jpg:large

DONA-RsVwAA-I6t.jpg:large

DONA8wgV4AA906f.jpg:large

Last edited: