Marvel Collector Corps (Discussion Thread) [Funko]

mlmaier84

EntrepreNINJA
Premium Supporter
Sep 19, 2013
Houston, TX USA
This statement was made by Brian Mariotti (President of Funko) last week about Marvel. It was made in the POP!s section of another forum by Mariotti himself.

"Keep your eyes on a special announcement coming directly from Marvel next week. Next week could one of the most epic weeks in the history of Marvel and Funko." -Brian Mariotti

Anyone have a guess as to what it is? What are you hoping for?

Excellent pictures and thanks for sharing! What's your favorite item in the box?

Mine arrived today :) love it :)

Badge and Pin

real cool shirt :drool::drool:

Comic with variant cover

Deadpool ploosh

Dorbz figure, looks realy nice too :)

cool pop :) jumping Deadpool :thumbs:

Reactions: Akina
I believe they ship international, right?

Im living in germany, and i can order it directly from the collector corps site, the only thing you need is a credit card to pay :)

Excellent pictures and thanks for sharing! What's your favorite item in the box?

It's a hard decision, but i love the uniqe shirts and the exclusive Pop's most i think.:drool::drool:

Reactions: apsmith21
I can't afford it as I would have to pay customs and the extra fees

I have ordered every box and haven't had to pay any customs on any of my boxes.

Kept out of this thread to resist any spoilers. First time I've had a Collector Corps box and not known any of the content. Mine arrived today and have to say its one of my favourite boxes. Loved the t-shirt and the Pop, not a big fan of Dorbz but its pretty cool. I got a yellow Deadpool print T-shirt so it seems like theres a few different ones.

Will have to upload pictures later as they are on my phone.

MCC have restored my faith with this box after I found the last 2 lacking somewhat.

I like to look at what people get in the boxes pretty awesome stuff.

That's good that you didn't have to pay but sadly it's happened to us a lot and just can't afford it it's not just the customs it's the ****** £13.50 extra parcelforce fees

IMG_1341.JPG

I have ordered every box and haven't had to pay any customs on any of my boxes.

Kept out of this thread to resist any spoilers. First time I've had a Collector Corps box and not known any of the content. Mine arrived today and have to say its one of my favourite boxes. Loved the t-shirt and the Pop, not a big fan of Dorbz but its pretty cool. I got a yellow Deadpool print T-shirt so it seems like theres a few different ones.

Will have to upload pictures later as they are on my phone.

MCC have restored my faith with this box after I found the last 2 lacking somewhat.

You have been pretty lucky then. I got the first box which was hit by customs, kind of put me off ordering more. Thinking I may risk it for the next one though.

Reactions: Flash
@kaw actually I'm wrong there isn't a Blue/Yellow T-shirt. The 4 colors are Red, Yellow/Blue, Inverse (Black/Red), and X-Force (Grey). :)

Don't even know where I came up with the Blue/Yellow especially when I got the X-Force T-shirt lol

Reactions: kaw
Just realized looking back, @Akina You got a Red Deadpool Shirt.
SO there are 3 different versions I guess?

@kaw actually I'm wrong there isn't a Blue/Yellow T-shirt. The 4 colors are Red, Yellow/Blue, Inverse (Black/Red), and X-Force (Grey). :)

Don't even know where I came up with the Blue/Yellow especially when I got the X-Force T-shirt lol

Oh wow, that's pretty cool.

I've got the Inverse (Black / Red)

Hey people, does anyone know how to buy the previous boxes on the website? I just subscribed for the civil war box and I saw it gave me an option to buy previous but now that seems to have gone away!
Is it possible to get that back or is it only when you first sign up?