Marvel Pop! Vinyl Series (Walgreens Exclusive) [Funko]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Marvel Pop! Vinyl Series (Wallgreens Exclusive)
Funko is excited to announce a new series of Marvel Pop! Vinyl Figure Bobble-Heads, available exclusively in Walgreens stores this January.
This series will include some of Marvel’s most popular characters and each super stylized Pop! Vinyl Figure Bobble-Head will stand 3.75” tall and come in a window display box. The figures are Ages 3+.

Walgreens Exclusive Marvel Pop! Series will include:
  • Black Suit Spider-Man
  • Punisher
  • Spider-Man 2099
  • Venom

mspblack.jpg mpunpop.jpg msp2099.jpg mvenom.jpg

I'm kind of hoping these are timed exclusive at Wallgreens... I NEED that Venom! (I want them all... but Venom is a MUST).
No Wallgreens here in Canada :banghead:

Reactions: mlmaier84
I'm kind of hoping these are timed exclusive at Wallgreens... I NEED that Venom! (I want them all... but Venom is a MUST).
No Wallgreens here in Canada :banghead:
Hey buddy, here in Texas there are PLENTY of Walgreen's...let me know if you'd like some help.

Reactions: kaw
I'd be more than happy to help you out with getting a set, buddy! There's a few in the set that I've been crossing my fingers for for awhile now!!! Would certainly be willing to help you get your hands on them as well!!!
Awesome!! :)
Can you PM me the details to proceed with this?

Here's a picture of the case that each Walgreen's store will be getting. It's been reported that this is all each store will receive. These boxes came straight from Funko this way. They weren't repacked at Walgreen's warehouses.

3x Venom
3x Punisher
1x Spiderman 2099
1x Black Suit Spiderman

View attachment 129161

Looks like they'll be pretty scarce.

Info link: http://www.venganzamedia.com/Gazett...usive-funko-pop-vinyl-figures-hitting-stores/

HUGE THANKS to @alvinhwang21 for the link!!!

Probably makes it harder for you to help me out with all of them, huh? :confused:
Are you shure they won't get more packages like that?

Probably makes it harder for you to help me out with all of them, huh? :confused:
Are you shure they won't get more packages like that?
It will be difficult, but I'm hoping with the number of stores I have here that I won't have any issues piecing together a set for you, me and others who have asked for my help.

Walgreen's is a small pharmacy/grocery store/convenience store. It's like a smaller Walmart. My point being that their toy section is very small. They usually don't have more than 3-5 POP!s on the shelf at a time, if even that many. Also, there are a LOT of Walgreen's stores across the U.S., so I'm not at all surprised that this is all they're getting.

I will certainly do my best to try and get sets for everyone who has asked. If anyone else would like my help in retrieving these, don't hesitate to ask!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: monsterzebra
It will be difficult, but I'm hoping with the number of stores I have here that I won't have any issues piecing together a set for you, me and others who have asked for my help.

Walgreen's is a small pharmacy/grocery store/convenience store. It's like a smaller Walmart. My point being that their toy section is very small. They usually don't have more than 3-5 POP!s on the shelf at a time, if even that many. Also, there are a LOT of Walgreen's stores across the U.S., so I'm not at all surprised that this is all they're getting.

I will certainly do my best to try and get sets for everyone who has asked. If anyone else would like my help in retrieving these, don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks for the explanation man! :thumbs:
I'm shure i can count on you. ;)

It's pretty sad the inevitable ton of them on eBay people with many of each one :(

Yeah, it's the harsh reality of collecting :( I just want ONE for my collection and then only to see them marked up immediately sucks (it seems to have begun already). Nothing we can do about it

Though some people genuinely buy extras to help (HDN folk especially :) )