Marvel Pop! Vinyl Series (Walgreens Exclusive) [Funko]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Marvel Pop! Vinyl Series (Wallgreens Exclusive)
Funko is excited to announce a new series of Marvel Pop! Vinyl Figure Bobble-Heads, available exclusively in Walgreens stores this January.
This series will include some of Marvel’s most popular characters and each super stylized Pop! Vinyl Figure Bobble-Head will stand 3.75” tall and come in a window display box. The figures are Ages 3+.

Walgreens Exclusive Marvel Pop! Series will include:
  • Black Suit Spider-Man
  • Punisher
  • Spider-Man 2099
  • Venom

mspblack.jpg mpunpop.jpg msp2099.jpg mvenom.jpg

So guys, what's up with these now?? :coffee:
Will anybody be able to help us out with these or will we have to find them on our own??

The giveaway is a great idea, but i never won anything anywhere, so i probably won't place my bet on it.. :confused:
Personally, I haven't been able to go back out hunting again...yet. I've seen pictures from stores in New York and Los Angeles that some stores got dozens of each of them. Kinda aggravating, but I'm glad those in the areas were able to get their hands on them. All except for the D-bag on Ebay who's selling like 14 sets at a time for $100 a pop (no pun intended). I'm hoping I have some luck when I'm able to go back out here in a couple days. I did have one store call me back after I went last week. They should be holding a couple of Venom for me, so that's a start.

I wouldn't go to eBay (or wherever else) for them just yet, buddy. The actual release date for these wasn't until late last week, so technically they should've only hit shelves here a few days ago.

so the reason why walgreens gave a specific release date was because they did a reset on their toy department that day nation wide. The exclusive pop should have a permanent home for at least a couple of months according to a walgreens employee who is also on a lot of the forum sites i visit and is a reliable source. We should see a bit more come in the next few weeks but like matt said dont pick these up from ebay, we'll find a way to source these :)

so the reason why walgreens gave a specific release date was because they did a reset on their toy department that day nation wide. The exclusive pop should have a permanent home for at least a couple of months according to a walgreens employee who is also on a lot of the forum sites i visit and is a reliable source. We should see a bit more come in the next few weeks but like matt said dont pick these up from ebay, we'll find a way to source these :)
You're the man, Alvin!!!

Reactions: alvinhwang21
hey matt you know how i told you a bunch of my stores had the spidy pops and they sold out ? well the only store i forgot to check was only 2 mins away from my work and they had the 2099 spidy and black spiderman in stock for a few days :(
I assume by the frowny face that you missed them?

Wish I could get hold of a venom.

Anyone know what are the odds of it eventually coming over to the UK or does it look doubtful?
There's an Australian site I order from that has all 4 up for preorder. Not sure that they'll actually get them, or the UK for that matter, but it couldn't hurt to try.

I have a few extra. If you're interested, shoot me a PM...

I'm from Spain and obviously, we don't have a Walgreen store here :cautious:
How can I get all these beauties?