Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 SE (PS3/XBox 360 Steelbook) [North America & UK]

Jan 29, 2010
Saw this on Kotaku. Gamestop has it up for pre-order already.
Available for PS3 and Xbox 360

I am a fan of the series (even though I am not very good) and will be getting this without a doubt.
Looks like it comes with one month of digital comics subscription and 2 DLC characters so it might not be a bad idea to get this over the regular edition. Gamestop also has free console decals.

500x_-1_01.jpg

MVC31.jpg

MVC32.jpg

MVC33.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hopefully getting the PAL version of this. Ordered A Copy of this

Can do a group Buy for The PAL Steelbook edition? anybody interested

Last edited:
Had it pre-ordered for awhile. I heard from the Capcom Community that the PS3 version will be G2, and 360 G1. I need this game in my life..

I just receievd this at my store and oh my it's a beauty. the slipcover is beatiful and the steel is even better. the comic is on the outside though so i dont know if the slip will fit as good once opened.

I just receievd this at my store and oh my it's a beauty. the slipcover is beatiful and the steel is even better. the comic is on the outside though so i dont know if the slip will fit as good once opened.

i know people who already got this game..

They didn't put a release date sticker on the box so they said what the hell and started selling them.. ;)

I wonder if I should pre order the steelbook or if they will have enough when I go tomorrow? I'm definitely getting this tomorrow.

They are not available for pre order on bestbuy.com either. I'm pretty sure they were the last time I checked. Looks like I'll take my chances tomorrow during my lunch break, to see if I can get the special edition.

I was planning on getting these and I got totally confused by amazon and bestbuy. I read this thread and figured things out. LOL. I'll prob check my local BB tom and see if there in stock. Hopefully they have it in stores because there is no release date online.

Give it a few days. They will be back at normal price. Amazon always does that lately. When I got my Black Ops LE they said out of stock then were back like 2 days later at normal price. :scat:

I really hope so, but considering what they did with MvC2 I have doubts. 2 was available for like 2 months then no more stock, I remember it was fetching over $150 on ebay at one point. I am crossing my fingers!

I really hope so, but considering what they did with MvC2 I have doubts. 2 was available for like 2 months then no more stock, I remember it was fetching over $150 on ebay at one point. I am crossing my fingers!

get in on it now if your looking for making a quick buck,the pre-order's on ebay are selling for 150 on ebay & word is spreading around their is a huge lack of supply of these's SE steelbook's.

gonna be a rare one,& the price already hit the 170 mark on ebay.

I called the Best Buy by my work, and they said they only had one left. They are holding it for me. Picking it up shortly! :scat:

Got back from BB. Here are some pics (they are from my cell, so sorry if the quality is not up to par).

Attachments

• MVC31.jpg
    MVC31.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 73
  • MVC32.jpg
    MVC32.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 87
  • MVC33.jpg
    MVC33.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 79