IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Merry Christmas, everyone!

MERRY CHRISTMAS.jpg

stay safe out there, ninjas, and look after yourselves and families. :thumbs: this too shall pass. :)

here to a fine Xmas, and a better 2021.
decorating christmas tree GIF

like many in the UK, all my Xmas plans have been cancelled cos of Covid, but doesn't mean we can't all still get excited!
Parks And Recreation Christmas GIF

anyway... gotta stay at home - so gonna have to watch a lot of films! :woot::watch::cigar:

Merry Christmas to all :happy: I hope all of you that celebrates, that it will be a lovely one...with family or by themselves :thumbs:

Like many ninjas, I will be passing it alone...sadly I do not feel the Xmas Spirit :(

Gonna watch some Xmas feeling films; FROZEN II, Krampus, Gremlins, Christmas with the Kranks that type of movies this time of year :)

Stay safe !

Merry Christmas to all :happy: I hope all of you that celebrates, that it will be a lovely one...with family or by themselves :thumbs:

Like many ninjas, I will be passing it alone...sadly I do not feel the Xmas Spirit :(

Gonna watch some Xmas feeling films; FROZEN II, Krampus, Gremlins, Christmas with the Kranks that type of movies this time of year :)

Stay safe !
Sorry to hear that. Hope things will go back soon to normal and everyone can be with family and friends again!