scarfacevar10.jpg

Plus MORE

rearwindowreg8.jpg

rearwindowvar9.jpg

slblue7.jpg

slpurple7.jpg

adventuretime9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going for the Scarface variant, but with 150 prints and some sold at Wondercon I don't think many will be for sale. We'll see. :ohno:

Damn, suppose I should post the drops here the day before so I can see if anyone is interested. I could have snagged a Rear Window for someone.

actually i found a trick ... follow their twitter then enable their tweets to be sent to your mobile ;) but for some reason i didnt get the first text i got he "sodl out" text ... then i saw the first text came at 2 mins before... so scarface sold out FAST

Went with the reg Scarface because the variant dropped from my cart. Instant regret purchase. :emb: The variants the only one I liked. Blah!

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    41.7 KB · Views: 247
Oh, but getting this in the mail today made it all better. :p

CIMG7814s.jpg

My Little Friend "Scarface" (13/100) (Marco Almera) - BluntGraffix "Loaded Guns" 24" x 18"

wow .... that looks good too.

I'm more a fan of 24x36 tho ... however those take up more room lol.

actually i found a trick ... follow their twitter then enable their tweets to be sent to your mobile ;) but for some reason i didnt get the first text i got he "sodl out" text ... then i saw the first text came at 2 mins before... so scarface sold out FAST

For mondo drops, by the time you get a tweet its too late on any of the popular stuff.

For mondo drops, by the time you get a tweet its too late on any of the popular stuff.

Agreed. The drops are usually between 10:30-11AM CST. This drop came in the earlier of that timeframe, but usually it is in the later.

My F5 key gets a lot of use. EEK!

Mike Mitchell's - Portraits (Various)

Mike Mitchell did a number of beautiful and Iconic portraits this year.

Here's they are showcased, with print run info :)

Enjoy Folks, and if you have any inhand pics please do share! :D

In order to see which is the most popular print amongst Ninjas, please thank your favourite(s) one!

Reactions: rodtp and vurt