PS3 Mirrors Edge [Spain]

Xerios

Premium Supporter
Apr 11, 2011
Edison, NJ
I have only seen this one talked about. Very limited release, damn near impossible to find one that's not dented or damaged. Here she is:

DSC00294.jpg

I can barely find images of this one...

ps3_mirros_edge_limited_edition_steelbook_back.jpg

ps3_mirros_edge_limited_edition_steelbook_content.jpg

ps3_mirros_edge_limited_edition_steelbook_front1.jpg

ps3_mirros_edge_limited_edition_steelbook_full.jpg

ps3_mirros_edge_limited_edition_steelbook_full2.jpg

ps3_mirros_edge_limited_edition_steelbook_side.jpg

Attachments

• DSC00294.jpg
    DSC00294.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 561
Last edited by a moderator:
Well my spanish contact keeps searching for it and found another so I bought it too. The new one has a small scratch on the back tho but no big deal cos I got it for a very reasonable price :scat:

nice, I guess that means u got 2 :p - I know of videgame steel that I think is now the new holy grail .... well, it may take another year ... but it'll get there.

Well my spanish contact keeps searching for it and found another so I bought it too. The new one has a small scratch on the back tho but no big deal cos I got it for a very reasonable price :scat:

:( I wish I had a spanish contact, too.

I had some spanish friends on windows live messenger, but they were all female and not intrested in video games, so if i had asked them about shoes or make up, they could help me but not about videogames.

I just got word through a spanish contact that one guy is sitting on a heap of these, slowly drip feeding them to the general public. Perhaps 70-80. God how I wish that was me.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I just got word through a spanish contact that one guy is sitting on a heap of these, slowly drip feeding them to the general public. Perhaps 70-80. God how I wish that was me.

So in other words, he's sitting on roughly $40,000 worth of Steelbooks, assuming they sell for an average of $550 each (that seems to be what people are paying for them on eBay - which is pretty absurd, because the bidders are actually the ones inflating the price). Amazing - I would certainly like to be that guy as well, i'd sell every single copy I owned and not even give it a second thought!

Well hopefully when he gets down to the last few the demand will be gone and I can get one for a reasonable price. Either that or the publisher prints another lot for the working class amongst us.
:)

It seems to be the most expensive videogamesteelbook. I found it on ebay and if you wanted to buy it directly you had to pay 600 pounds.

Last edited:
$150 would have to be my theoretical limit for a steel. Mainly because if I paid this much, I'd find it somehow, some way, much cheaper an hour later. I think Dead Island is my rarest VG steel, but got that retail.

Wow. Never knew this went for that much money. I knew it was rare and sought-after but not that is took this kind of coin to get it. Geez...