Mission Impossible - The Ultimate Collection (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 7, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £39.99
Notes: Limited to 2000 copies. Not a Jumbo, and no Mission Impossible on the spine

11162582-1014351344360531.JPG

image.jpg

Last edited:
Cancelled my Rogue Nation Steel and kept this order. I really like the artwork on this one so whether it's complete or not doesn't matter to me unless the artwork for Rogue Nation is out of this world good.

Don't see the point of the border with this artwork but still a fine looking item IMO although I have to wonder if we ever going to have Tom Cruise free artwork on a steelbook of any of his films ?
BTW 'Sold out' for now.

16th Dec :LOL:
That's more likely the date they will take payment

It will most likely be a Monday but which one really not know yet might be the 13th or 20th or some other date
Zavvi change release dates often with film studio changing the release dates the reason sometimes

The release date with Zavvi though is only a guide as they take payment in advance before release date which is usually on the Tue/Wed before release date

wanna give your guys heads up, RabbitChen mentioned over TW thread that it has no inside art for TW release, which is a deal breaker for me... but UK one maybe different as TW release the spine didn't have "Mission: Impossible" just "The Ultimate Collection"...

Reactions: Lionet and luke98
wanna give your guys heads up, RabbitChen mentioned over TW thread that it has no inside art for TW release, which is a deal breaker for me... but UK one maybe different as TW release the spine didn't have "Mission: Impossible" just "The Ultimate Collection"...
No "mission: Impossible" on the spine of italian steelbooks too (just "the ultimate collection"): keep your finger crossed for the UK steelbooks

Reactions: goufcustom
Still showing as "Sold out" but with one difference being a price jump of a fiver to GBP 44.99 which I hope doesn't means that when it is no longer "Sold out" it will be priced at this new figure . . .
Payment processing.