Mission Impossible - The Ultimate Collection (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 7, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £39.99
Notes: Limited to 2000 copies. Not a Jumbo, and no Mission Impossible on the spine

11162582-1014351344360531.JPG

image.jpg

Last edited:
All Zavvi can do is offer a refund. If people got in touch with Paramount or the manufacturer then maybe if enough people emailed them they may offer some sort of solution, like a replacement spine sticker.

Reactions: Travis Bickle
mockup updated
11162582_1014351344360531.jpg
:LOL::rofl:
They also have removed from the website listing
*Artwork subject to change

They should have done this before release date in my opinion and the film studio should have made sure the mock up image was this so customers would know before their orders were shipped
Love to know when Paramount supplied them with the updated image or is this a photoshop job Zavvi done :rofl:

@luke98 At first I thought when I saw the image you posted it was you who was doing some photoshop :rofl::LOL::giggle:
I then noticed it was from Zavvi website

Reactions: luke98
GBP 19.99 - or GBP 17.99 after the code - for anyone like me waiting for a decent price drop on this 5BD steelbook collection.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: 13/10/16
. . . and received my copy today :thumbs::)
Lovely steelbook with first rate front cover art w/ debossed title and although I may have all of the standalones (except for "Rogue Nation") I couldn't not buy this.
For a 5 BD collection in a steelbook @GBP 17.99 it's another . . .

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: SteelbookGenius666
Debossing is nice on this but the no title on the spine and it only saying "The ultimate collection" is a massive no no other wise I would consider it.
Plus with another film probably on the way will make it look out of place

Still waiting for the solo steel to hit around £10 or lower

only problem I see with this is when they make a 7th, 8th, 9th movie and so on. would much rather have some stand alone steels, which in this rehashing industry i'd assume we'd see again. even if not, this is a pass for me.

How did you "Fix it"? Was that the Korean release for the Steelbook that had the title on the spine? Or did you actually alter it to have the Mission Impossible Title on it? If this release had the title on the spine, I would probably pick it up- otherwise... hard pass for me.
I made a custom spine and printed it on self adhesive vinyl.