MJOLNIR Thor Hammer (Thor) [Sideshow Collectibles]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Now available for pre-order from Sideshow...

A TWENTY POUND PROP REPLICA OF MJOLNIR!

Order here

901440_press02-001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Wreck
Haha she's told me for a couple months now ... thats what we been talking about ;) (when it would ship etc.) Awesome gift fo' sho! Lucky u!

mine should aarrive tomm. :) I told her to take a pic of you whe you were running around the crib with your thor hammar and PJ's on .... she said dont forget he has the helmet too. I was rolling lol.

^^^ Thats so effing awesome, Wreck!!! love the coke can there as well, lol. Good way go gauging size of this beast.

Sooooo jealous. Thor's my absolute favourite Marvel superhero and this hammer rules.

Yeah its pretty awesome. I'm pleased. I still think its a bit on the pricey side tho ... I think $300 would have been much more reasonable ... but I guess importing these in since they said Made In India probably isnt cheap due to weight and size on every one. Plus its real metal, so there was a lot of work done that was not like automated ... Pretty sure there is some welds that hold it togethr but its hard to see the bead ... ie. they did a good job.

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

And yeah I figured everyone no matter where knows the size of a coke can so it should be a good way of eyeballing for people.