Monsters Inc (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection #6) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 17th, 2014
Purchase link: Monsters Inc 3D (sold out)
Price: £20.99
Note:
The others:
Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

10864600-1385053395-322752.jpg

10864600-1385053395-322844.jpg

10864600-1385053395-322953.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty sure UP, Wall-E & The Incredibles are the next in line.

After purchasing the blufans up, I really hope it's not UP. I'd hate to have bought the Kimchi monsters inc. Maybe a poll for what the next pixar movie should be should be created similar to the disney thread?

a first cars steel would be ok yeah it's not as good as other pixar movies,but still a good time,i can imagine it now.mcqueen all glossy and all embossed. yes please! but cars 2 is n000:hilarious:
Agree with the first one, but I didnt think Cars 2 was as bad as everyone said it was. Okay it was not great, but I've seen far worse movies.

Course, following up from WallE, Up and Toy Story 3 was always going to be a hard act to follow as well.... XD

After purchasing the blufans up, I really hope it's not UP. I'd hate to have bought the Kimchi monsters inc. Maybe a poll for what the next pixar movie should be should be created similar to the disney thread?

There's not really many pixar films to choose from though (relatively speaking, when compared to Disney films).
So there is bound to be companies releasing the same films in different regions.

It would be nice to see something other than Up be chosen next theough.

Lovely design, as long as the front and spine are sexy then i dont care about the rest as much.

Spine for when its on the shelf, and the front for when i look at it when its in a slipsleeve with the j-card attached :)

Last edited:
I love the front and inside but the back artwork is lazy and boring. How an you have just one of a comedic duo team on the back??? This would have been better IMHO....

5lxh.jpg

Or they could have just gone super simple and classy...

logosdesign2.png

I also think this would be better inside artwork...

akmx.jpg

Last edited:
I already post a review of this steelbook on zavvi. I explain the back is not good, and that all the forum member think lile me. Maybe others persons can write something on zavvi site !? Maybe they will understand !

Are you on the full site or the mobile site? Shows them all on full site

Looks like the back is going to be changed. :LOL:

There must be a reason for the removal of the back. Please Zavvi give is a more vivid back and with more to it than just a one-color back with a symbol or a character. I love simplicity, but Zavvi is really going for the easy and cheap ways lately.
I still can't get over The Little Mermaid. I mean, a few tiny bobbles and a washed out blue!? Seriously!?! :hilarious: