Navan/Ireland
Release date: June 17, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £44.99
Notes: Includes Artcards

81cVoMTWewL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: yeslek
Collector Edition 4k UHD Steelbook featuring art designed by Attila Szarka, concept artcards and never seen before bonus features.

When Steven Grant (Oscar Isaac), a mild-mannered gift shop employee, becomes plagued with blackouts and memories of another life, he discovers he has dissociative identity disorder and shares a body with mercenary Marc Spector. As Steven/Marc’s enemies converge upon them, they must navigate their complex identities while thrust into a deadly mystery among the powerful gods of Egypt.

3 Collectible Artcards, over an hour of bonus material in 4k or Blu-ray format:

Featurette
:
  • Egyptology - Join Egyptologist Ramy Romany, Oscar Isaac and more, as they further explore the ancient Egyptian mythology that helped inspire the Moon Knight series.

Documentary:
  • Assembled: The Making of Moon Knight - Pull back the curtain with Oscar Isaac, Ethan Hawke, and the rest of the cast and crew in ASSEMBLED as they reveal how MOON KNIGHT was brought to life.

Deleted Scenes:
  • Don’t Go There - While walking in the streets of Egypt, Layla questions Marc's state of mind and motivations.
  • Breaking the Cycle - Arthur delivers a prompting speech to his crew, urging them to take action alongside him.

Gag Reel: Watch some hilarious outtakes on set with the cast and crew.

I love the art but I don’t feel the need to buy season box sets anymore, it’s mainly just movies I buy steels for. I enjoyed the show, I wonder if season 2 will ever be released or if it’s one of Bob Iger’s quiet cancellations.

I wonder if season 2 will ever be released or if it’s one of Bob Iger’s quiet cancellations.
I thought it may be a one and done, but the fact that it says "the complete first season" on the front, and not "the complete series" like wanda and kenobi, suggests otherwise.

I thought it may be a one and done, but the fact that it says "the complete first season" on the front, and not "the complete series" like wanda and kenobi, suggests otherwise.
I thought season 2 was confirmed?

Edit: ignore. No confirmation yet. Was something I read the other day when the steels were announced with the same thing first season being mentioned is an indication it might happen

Reactions: samdavies
I thought season 2 was confirmed?

Edit: ignore. No confirmation yet. Was something I read the other day when the steels were announced with the same thing first season being mentioned is an indication it might happen
Yeah I don't think there's anything officially confirmed, well, except that on the steel. It could still change, have to see.

The series wrapped up well enough for it not to need a direct sequel, if they use him in a film instead, but I'd like a S2 myself.

Just ordered both MCU series Steels from hmv (am not paying shipping or trusting zavvi with these)

So looks like its up on both sites

I love the art but I don’t feel the need to buy season box sets anymore, it’s mainly just movies I buy steels for. I enjoyed the show, I wonder if season 2 will ever be released or if it’s one of Bob Iger’s quiet cancellations.
The completionist in me needs these for my MCU shelf

Though am concerned I may have been stuffed out of Wandavison…, (trying to sort it still, even though I preordered back in what, October)