Release date: June 3, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £44.99
Notes: Includes Artcards

81pp-9tr2EL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Sim86
Better be gloss or cancelling

dave i lay money on it it only be america like before but i bought usa last time looking to do same this time round :D

Think About It GIF by Identity

oh and amazon us last time left on a friday arrived on a monday, think the planets aligned or something :hilarious:

basil :thumbs:

These may all be coming tonight, the 4 new disney steel wave.

Zavvi said they've got some massive steelbook launches going live at midnight. I can't think of any other multiples it could be.

Reactions: Lord Vader
Collector Edition 4k UHD Steelbook featuring art designed by Attila Szarka, concept artcards and never seen before bonus features.

The Jedi Master contends with the consequences of his greatest defeat -- the downfall and corruption of his one-time friend and apprentice, Anakin Skywalker, who turned to the dark side as evil Sith Lord Darth Vader.

3 Collectible Artcards, over an hour of bonus material in 4k or Blu-ray format:

Featurettes:

• Duels of Fate: Obi-Wan vs Vader - Deborah Chow, Ewan McGregor and Hayden Christensen examine the lightsaber battles of Obi-Wan and Darth Vader.
  • The Dark Times: Villains - Uncover the lore of the deadly Inquisitors, and Darth Vader’s iconic look.
  • Designing The Galaxy - Say hello to Leia’s loveable sidekick, Lola, then explore the new planets of the Star Wars galaxy.
  • Director’s Commentary - Join director Deborah Chow for an exclusive audio commentary on the action-packed finale.

Grabbed this and moon knight from hmv. Both have excellent designs imo, and I really did thoroughly enjoy both seasons.

Said to myself I wasn't going to get star wars series steels, but this is a one off, and a fantastic design, so I made a exception.

Falcon & WS was boring, so I'm skipping that. I think the only other marvel series steels I would get are "What If.." and Loki S2. Possibly Daredevil Born Again, if it's actually any good.

• Thanks
Reactions: Roofr4sh
Preordered on Zavvi. Wife loved this, so a no-brainier. A bit slow for me, personally. Mind you, I’d say the same of the Mandalorian…

Dont Look At Me Trevor Noah GIF by Switzerland Tourism

cant see any of these on amazon uk yet ?
It was live to pre order early this morning for a UK delvery address
Amazon has a glith since past 6 months at random times will list as unavailable with a UK delivery address and some other countries it will be back available to order at some stage.

The glith that happens for some reason does not affect Republic of Ireland delivery address as it's still live to pre order as shown in screenshot image I just taken now
Screenshot (440).png