MrBMT's Film Arena collection

MrBMT

Steelbook Collector
Premium Supporter
May 22, 2014
UK
So far I've got As Above, So Below, The Maze Runner, The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1 and Elektra (all No. 95). I'll add more Elektra pics whenever I get round to watching it.
Commando is No. 1290 of 1500 as I picked it up from eBay recently rather than a GB.

Despite the awesome packages that Film Arena produce I'm not getting every release, just the films that I like/have interest in.
Kingsman, Terminator 3, Ex_Machina, Fast & Furious 7 (Dodge Edition), John Wick (Devil Edition) are all coming in the not so distant future (via GB). :)

As Above, So Below - More pictures here (3264x2448)

IMG_2035_sm.jpg

IMG_2033_sm.jpg

IMG_2038_sm.jpg

The Maze Runner - More pictures here (3264x2448)

IMG_2015_sm.jpg

IMG_1996_sm.jpg

IMG_2010_sm.jpg

The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1 - More pictures here (3264x2448)

IMG_0257_sm.jpg

IMG_0271_sm.jpg

IMG_0277_sm.jpg

IMG_0286_sm.jpg

IMG_0221_sm.jpg

IMG_0227_sm.jpg

IMG_0234_sm.jpg

Commando - 3264x2448 pictures here

IMG_1363_sm.jpg

IMG_1386_sm.jpg

IMG_1367_sm.jpg

IMG_1371_sm.jpg

IMG_1391_sm.jpg

IMG_1394_sm.jpg

IMG_1395_sm.jpg

Elektra (Sealed) - 3264x2448 pictures here

IMG_1398_sm.jpg

IMG_1400_sm.jpg

Last edited:
Nice collection :) I'm hoping Carl can keep the same number going for everyone as well!
Thanks & yeah, having the same number so far is pretty cool - I didn't realise Karel was going to be trying to keep the same numbers across different Film Arena group buys until today :)

The matching the same numbers is a real challenge for Karel at times though, this is something I was not expecting him to try to keep on giving us the same numbers over several Group Buys, he is a really great guy !

Reactions: JackRegan and MrBMT
The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1 pics added to the first post :)

Last edited:
Thanks :) tomorrow I'll probably finally get round to opening up & taking some pics of Elektra too

Nice collection mate , Never bought a film arena steelbook , are they as good as people say?
Cheers mate :)

Yeah I think they're awesome, the releases seem to get better and better in terms of what comes with them! Slips are always very nicely done and either are spot glossed, embossed or both so far.
Art cards are always high quality prints, Steelbooks are individually wrapped inside the full slip to provide extra protection, and with more recent releases they've started giving posters and art books with them too.

Plus when you get them from the GB's they tend to work out cheaper than KimchiDVD/Novamedia releases and there's no worrying about customs etc. because they're being shipped from within the EU.
Film Arena are easily my favourite Steelbook provider now.

Still need to get around to opening up & taking some pics of Elektra... might do it this evening if I feel up to it. Went to a party down south yesterday though, went to bed at 1am then got up at 6am to drive back up here to get to work... so it might be another day.

Reactions: whysoserious?
:rofl::rofl:
Cheers mate :)

Yeah I think they're awesome, the releases seem to get better and better in terms of what comes with them! Slips are always very nicely done and either are spot glossed, embossed or both so far.
Art cards are always high quality prints, Steelbooks are individually wrapped inside the full slip to provide extra protection, and with more recent releases they've started giving posters and art books with them too.

Plus when you get them from the GB's they tend to work out cheaper than KimchiDVD/Novamedia releases and there's no worrying about customs etc. because they're being shipped from within the EU.
Film Arena are easily my favourite Steelbook provider now.

Still need to get around to opening up & taking some pics of Elektra... might do it this evening if I feel up to it. Went to a party down south yesterday though, went to bed at 1am then got up at 6am to drive back up here to get to work... so it might be another day.

Yeah I went haydock races Saturday , yesterday was wiped out for me too , plus u have to drive:OMG:
As my mum says , it's not big and it's not cleaver :rofl:
What I've seen of the Electra one , everyone is posting they are looking for it , must be decent then .
Think I'm going to go for birdman one , seen that know one else is doing it in steelbook form

What I've seen of the Electra one , everyone is posting they are looking for it , must be decent then .
Think I'm going to go for birdman one , seen that know one else is doing it in steelbook form
Yeah I thought it would turn out to be really nice & was impressed by what they produced :) personally I actually enjoy the film too (despite most people saying it's terrible).
Birdman should definitely be a good one to go for, I'm sure they'll be pulling out all the stops with their world exclusive art releases!

Reactions: whysoserious?