My little piece of AV heaven

May 2, 2014
Leeds, UK
Hi Everyone,:ohno:

I am new to Hi-Def Ninja. I have been recommended to join by an existing member after buying a Steelbook from him yesterday. i have just recently completed an extension which incorporated a garage conversion so i thought i would get the ball rolling with some pics as an introduction.
having just started collecting Steelbooks i am looking forward to getting stuck into the classifieds,
well enough of me and if this is like another forum i am on i know you like pictures so here goes, comments welcome, good or bad!!!

Resize of IMG_1089.jpg

Resize of IMG_1100.jpg

Resize of IMG_1091.jpg

Resize of Rotation of IMG_1127.JPG

photo 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, looks nice! By any chance are those sound isolation pads you got on the walls there? If it is, that is awesome, you can crank up the sound all the way without the neighbors giving any complaints. :hilarious:

Reactions: AV Happy
Wow, looks nice! By any chance are those sound isolation pads you got on the walls there? If it is, that is awesome, you can crank up the sound all the way without the neighbors giving any complaints. :hilarious:

Thank you,:D
The back 2 are isolation panels but the front 2 panels cover up the radiator and in wall rear speakers. ( pic attached during construction )
It is only a small room which used to be a single garage ( a single UK garage at that ) so i wanted to make sure the radiators were hidden away and flush with the wall and the panel which is covered in speaker grill cloth seemed like a good way of hiding them and the speakers to keep the clean look,
Also, the room is detached on all sides but the back wall which is where it is attached to our house so no issues with neighbours.:oohyeah:

Resize of Rotation of IMG_1068.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a super sweet setup

Congratulations and remember to take plenty of pics when watching films so you can share with us ;)

Reactions: AV Happy
Try again to upload some better pics :D

Thank you Justintime2K for letting me know what to do :oohyeah:

Front with all door closed
attachment.php

View of the back
attachment.php

Equipment shown with doors open
attachment.php

Close up of equipment
attachment.php

Blu ray/HD DVD/ games storage ( rapidly running out of space )
attachment.php

Start of my steelbook collection
attachment.php

Attachments

• Blus.jpg
    Blus.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 230
  • Equipment 2.jpg
    Equipment 2.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 231
  • Equipment.jpg
    Equipment.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 224
  • Back.jpg
    Back.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 231
  • Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 225
  • Steelbooks.jpg
    Steelbooks.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:
Looks great man. So why Purple? Not that I dislike, just curious

Thank you, i must admit it does look very purple in the photo'sEEK!, i real life it is much more muted, as you can tell i'm no photographer.
the reason for purple is it's my favourite colour and always has been since i was a kid, i remember asking my mum and dad paint my bedroom purple when i was a boy, so a hark back to the past.
Also when i was building it my youngest son watches 'Jessie' on TV and they have a movie room which was purple and i thought it looked good.:emb:

I bet you wish you had never asked now ;)