New Gold Academy Award Slips [2013]

coraline once was but it came back in stock a few times ...

white rat: whatttttt!!?? You know I need them all!

just checked ... I already got Happy Feet. But will need teh US version. I picked up all the mexico goldies last year ... might be they will just reprint those with english titles (some had english titles, but yeah)

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

ps. where you seeign these .... wal-mart or best buy?

just checked ... I already got Happy Feet. But will need teh US version. I picked up all the mexico goldies last year ... might be they will just reprint those with english titles (some had english titles, but yeah)

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

ps. where you seeign these .... wal-mart or best buy?

Wally world. There's a shipper with a street date of 2/19

Reactions: Wreck
Really quick pics...and I know htwww was already released. He just happened to be in the picture.

There was also a Dark Knight Goldy

IMG_20130218_011717.jpg

IMG_20130218_011612.jpg

IMG_20130218_011602.jpg

Aside from Coraline and How the West Was Won, anybody notice any other reprints?

There was Goodefllas, The Departed, Training Day, Caasablanca, Unforgiven, Gone with Wind and LA Confidential on this shipper too. And a couple of others I'm not remembering.

What had me excited at first was there is an empty side that we have to fill when we set it, so I was hoping for some new stuff there but all I found was a box of slipless academy award movies (like Kings Speach, English Patient, etc)

Reactions: militiagung64
I can probably grab some slips for people that need them...if they are still there when I go back to work on Saturday lol.

lol ...

Well I was debating on whether to get happy feet or not cause i think my MX edition is the same.

my walmart didnt have any :( can anyone assist?