New Orleans Comic Con 2014 (Wizard World) (Feb. 7-9)

blumaster

Premium Supporter
Mar 12, 2012
Omaha
Now this is a show that I'd really like to go to....

New Orleans Comic Con

Guest List So Far....
Dean Cain Autograph — $40.00
Elvira (Cassandra Peterson) Autograph — $25.00
Henry Winkler Autograph — $30.00 Flats; $40.00 Premium Items
Jason David Frank Autograph — $20.00 8x10; $30 Poster or Shirt
Jon Bernthal Autograph — $30.00
Linda Hamilton Autograph — $40.00
Michael Biehn Autograph — $30.00
Michael Rooker Autograph — $40.00
Norman Reedus Autograph – $40.00
Pam Grier Autograph — $30.00

Reactions: Xavier and poncholo
lol, I thought Austin was too far of a drive about a month ago, but that changed pretty quickly. :p

Would be really awesome to get some Terminator sigs, plus Pam Grier.

Id say the country I see releasing that if they did one would be the UK just because they are busting out so many random titles.

The one thing I LOVE about wizard world is how they shuffle gust around. They do have a few That do a appearance at every convention they have such as (Stan lee , Norman Reedus Jason david frank and Lou Ferrigno)but otherwise they try to have different people. Last year they had Patrick Stewart in ohio this year he was in NYC.

Take a peek at a company they use for some of the people they get.

http://heroesforhire.info/?page_id=30

Matt smith has been added EEK!

matt-smith-the-11th-doctor-doctor-who-coming-to-new-orleans-comic-con-5.jpg

Last edited:
Now he's stopped playing Dr Who expect him to be at TONNES of cons both in the US and UK. Might as well milk it while he can ;)

I enjoyed Matt quite a bit as the Doctor. I am a bugger fan of Tennant tho. However I do hope Matt will do some more conventions with Wizard World and I would be shocked if they did not try and add him to Chicago ( Since its one of their Biggest).

Id love a photo op and a Autograph only problem is

Matt Smith Autograph — $99.99 8"x10" Photo; $150.00 Premium Item
Matt Smith Photo Op — $99.99

Holly CRAP !!!!!!!!!

Guess who's going to the New Orleans Comic Con!

Just booked my plane ticket! I'll be getting the Terminator VIP, so anyone wanting a sig from Linda and/or Michael let me know. Will also be meeting Pam Grier & Robert Englund along with Bernthal, Yuen, & Tudyk! So f'n pumped!

Reactions: Xavier and poncholo
2 weeks away!

I'm definitely hooked, but especially when there's great celebrities. It's kind of like my dream to meet the Terminator cast. I'm spending way too much to meet Linda & Michael, although I am getting a p good deal on flight & hotel, I'm justifying it as a bucket list kind of thing. A memory I want to have.

but I'd be willing to spend more than double what I am to meet Arnold. If Arnold ever does a Con like how Sly did NYCC, I'm there in a heartbeat. If he wanted to charge $500 an autograph, I don't care. I'm buying a signature and a photo!

Last edited:
Reactions: Xavier and cooey
If Arnold ever did one mate I'd be sending you my T2 poster with the cash!!!!

Who from Terminator is going to this con?

Norman Reedus signature obtained! Only took me about 2 hours. I think the Matt Smith factor helped quite a bit, plus Reedus was signing all 3 days.

Pictures to come!

Reactions: Xavier
Norman Reedus signature obtained! Only took me about 2 hours. I think the Matt Smith factor helped quite a bit, plus Reedus was signing all 3 days.

Pictures to come!

Ohhhh I CANT WAIT FOR PICTURES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMN Norman was all 3 days !?!?!?! THATS RARE ! Must be finished filming ?

Con Pics! (56k beware :p)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I wish I knew we weren't smiling for this...
picture.php

f'er ruined the shot
picture.php

Doomkitty
picture.php

Counterfeit Twilight Time blu's (ridiculously underpriced, contained no booklet, "came from Canada")....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

a taste of the French Quarter...
picture.php

Signature Pics!

Linda Hamilton & Michael Biehn (Linda said this was the first time she had ever seen this edition and loved it)....
picture.php

Zach Galligan (First time he had ever seen this edition and loved it)...
picture.php

Alan Tudyk (First time he had ever seen this edition and thought it was so cool. Even did "we got your friend" for me and a guy behind me)...
picture.php

Mike Mignola, Creator of Hellboy, Signing free of charge! (First time had ever seen this edition and thought it was cool)...
picture.php

Robert Englund...
picture.php

Michael Biehn...
picture.php

3 new signatures added to "This is my farm..."
good ol' Norm (First time he had seen it and thought it was bad ass)...
picture.php

Steven Yuen & Jon Bernthal (Yuen loved it and was aware of the GID version)...
picture.php

What it looks like now...
picture.php

Original "Space Ghost Coast to Coast" production cel signed by C. Martin Croker, voice of Zorak...
picture.php

Last edited: