New Scott Pilgrim vs. The World 4k Steelbook(s)

May 7, 2021
Hey guys! New here so bear with me... lol so i have been collecting every single release of Scott Pilgrim vs. The World for a few years now. Now that the 4k copies are coming out, i already pre ordered the standard 4k copy and the FNAC 4k steelbook. So far, those are the only ones available for pre order i believe... So this will be my first time group buying when a new steelbook for the film gets put up for pre order. I should just be able to set an alert on here when the movie is mentioned and follow the steps accordingly right? sorry i totally sound like a noob but i do NOT want to miss any releases for this film, and especially don’t want to have to result to buying secondhand from greedy scalpers lol Any help would be great, thanks so much!

p.s. i posted this on else where too (where i also just joined)

Attachments

• B67A393F-BDBA-4C4D-ADC5-EE599EA5026C.jpeg
    B67A393F-BDBA-4C4D-ADC5-EE599EA5026C.jpeg
    417.9 KB · Views: 189
Hey guys! New here so bear with me... lol so i have been collecting every single release of Scott Pilgrim vs. The World for a few years now. Now that the 4k copies are coming out, i already pre ordered the standard 4k copy and the FNAC 4k steelbook. So far, those are the only ones available for pre order i believe... So this will be my first time group buying when a new steelbook for the film gets put up for pre order. I should just be able to set an alert on here when the movie is mentioned and follow the steps accordingly right? sorry i totally sound like a noob but i do NOT want to miss any releases for this film, and especially don’t want to have to result to buying secondhand from greedy scalpers lol Any help would be great, thanks so much!

Welcome.

Indeed, click on "watch" thread to be alerted when there's a new post. You won't get another notification until you visit the said thread again.

The below will come in handy for GB purchases:

Welcome to HDN! Impressive Scott Pilgrim collection you've got there. Do you also collect other SP items? I recently picked up the 10th Anniversary 12" vinyl set which I highly recommend if you don't already have it.

Reactions: LordFarquaad911
Welcome to HDN! Impressive Scott Pilgrim collection you've got there. Do you also collect other SP items? I recently picked up the 10th Anniversary 12" vinyl set which I highly recommend if you don't already have it.
hi! thank you so much! and yes i do! i have the original vinyl (red), and the seven evil exes boxset! just made an unboxing for that on my youtube channel! also, i just pre ordered the ramona flowers 3LP vinyl!

Reactions: Noodles

what one is the 10th anniversary vinyl? The 2 x LP blue score or the new Ramona (1 of 3 Colours at random) soundtrack coming out in June?

Ignore me. I know it’s the 2 X blue LP score

I might go for a Romana edition of the soundtrack though. My mate might be able to get it for me a freebie haha

Ignore me. I know it’s the 2 X blue LP score

I might go for a Romana edition of the soundtrack though. My mate might be able to get it for me a freebie haha
yup! i chose to get the seven evil exes edition cause it comes with the score, rather than getting the score separately. I know they’re different LP’s but i love the boxset sooooo much more

Reactions: Flloydo
what one is the 10th anniversary vinyl? The 2 x LP blue score or the new Ramona (1 of 3 Colours at random) soundtrack coming out in June?
Honestly, I wasn't even aware there were multiple editions being released. I was referring to the Seven Evil Exes set though... cost me a pretty penny, but it was so damn worth it!

Reactions: Flloydo
Honestly, I wasn't even aware there were multiple editions being released. I was referring to the Seven Evil Exes set though... cost me a pretty penny, but it was so damn worth it!

ahh ok. So yeah there’s the version you both have (evil exes). There’s also
singular special edition. 2 X LP score in blue (with the blue Scott art) that came out in March and a 1 x LP soundtrack coming in June. It’s one of 3 colours called the romona flowers edition. You get either green, blue or pink at random. And that’s the Scott art in red

D988F60A-6FEC-4630-8F72-48121B14DD3F.jpeg

B416F53F-8962-45E9-8361-27317500422C.jpeg

I’m only interested in the soundtrack in this instance. Hopefully get the pink one. Fingers crossed

Does it contain the song Black Sheep by Brie Larson instead of Metric?
Saw it pop up on Vinylreleases on reddit a while back but didnt cop it.

meant to say “i posted this on else where as well (where i also just joined)

Another Edit: why can’t i say the name of the website? HAHAHA it keeps changing it to “else where”

ahh ok. So yeah there’s the version you both have (evil exes). There’s also
singular special edition. 2 X LP score in blue (with the blue Scott art) that came out in March and a 1 x LP soundtrack coming in June. It’s one of 3 colours called the romona flowers edition. You get either green, blue or pink at random. And that’s the Scott art in red

View attachment 505488

View attachment 505487

I’m only interested in the soundtrack in this instance. Hopefully get the pink one. Fingers crossed
Ah, OK. Cheers for clearing that up!

Does it contain the song Black Sheep by Brie Larson instead of Metric?
Saw it pop up on Vinylreleases on reddit a while back but didnt cop it.
It does! That's one of the main reasons I wanted it. :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Billy Talent
Ah, OK. Cheers for clearing that up!

It does! That's one of the main reasons I wanted it. :D

unfortunately the new soundtrack romona edition don’t come with the Brie version but oh well.
YouTube it is

meant to say “i posted this on else where as well (where i also just joined)

Another Edit: why can’t i say the name of the website? HAHAHA it keeps changing it to “else where”

You can’t mention other forums on here. Store Websites for retailers and news articles regarding films/ music yeah and some other bits like that but not other forums (or New HDZeta releases)