NHL 12 (PS3/X360 Steelbook)(Kesko Exclusive) [Finland]

Mikkeli

Premium Supporter
Feb 2, 2010
Finland
This was released september 7, 2011 to celebrate Team Finland's victory at IIHF World Championship 2011. It is nice numbered Steelbook with finnish flag on back cover and was given as free bonus to anyone who purchased PS3 or X360 version of game. It is/was available only in G1 size from following retailers: Citymarket, Anttila and Kodin Ykkönen (all part of Kesko group). There is no sealed copies available, so little scratches/marks are common.

Click spoilers to see more pictures:

Attachments

• NHL 12.jpg
    NHL 12.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 1,297
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: FanOfGaming
Actually all are numbered, numbers 1 to 500 were reserved to midnight sale event back in september. First one to arrive got #1 and so on. Hope this clears it up.

There is much more than 500 available, at least 6000 copies. NHL brand is quite popular here in finland. It might be hard to find but prices are reasonable when available.

There is much more than 500 available, at least 6000 copies. NHL brand is quite popular here in finland. It might be hard to find but prices are reasonable when available.

Ah okay, I know that hockey is nummber 1 one sport in finnland and that the nhl is very popular, too.

When I was a teenager Teemu Selänne and Jarri Kurri were one of my favourite players.

This is actually a half Steelbook, half Stickerbook!

What I mean is, the entire case is a custom Steelbook (not the silver standard kind used in Stickerbooks) with the front having an embossed/raised border and an embossed title.

The back, however, has a slightly different shade of Gold sticker stuck on it, with the Finnish Flag and the print # of the Steelbook. This was probably done as Scanovo produced the Gold Steelbooks and to wait to see what county flag would be stuck on the back depending on who won. :)

I think this is the only Full-Steelbook but with a Sticker/Stickerbook design!

WSRWJ.jpg

WuSVr.jpg