Nice to be here...

Jun 13, 2024
MyName is TJ, and I grew up in the Los Angeles area back in the 50s thru 70s. I've always loved movies and I'm of that generation where movie ownership was akin to Sci-Fi!!! What actually own a personal copy of your favorite film...right. So with the evolution from VHS to DVD to Blu Ray and 4K is like a dream come true. And naturaly I love talking movies, tv series, old serials, silent film and beyond. I am active in several forums and I'm so grateful to have been added to this wonderful forum as ell.
I look forward to interacting will all here and again, thank you for allowing me to be just one more voice here in this forum.

MyName is TJ, and I grew up in the Los Angeles area back in the 50s thru 70s. I've always loved movies and I'm of that generation where movie ownership was akin to Sci-Fi!!! What actually own a personal copy of your favorite film...right. So with the evolution from VHS to DVD to Blu Ray and 4K is like a dream come true. And naturaly I love talking movies, tv series, old serials, silent film and beyond. I am active in several forums and I'm so grateful to have been added to this wonderful forum as ell.
I look forward to interacting will all here and again, thank you for allowing me to be just one more voice here in this forum.

Welcome. Holler if you need help around.

Reactions: TJSlidemier