Nicolas Cage on Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance

Apr 2, 2009
While promoting this week's release of Season of the Witch, Nicolas Cage spoke with UKPA and offered a few updates on the upcoming Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance.

Cage told the outlet that the sequel would depart from the 2007 original in several major ways, including offering a brand-new origin sequence reinvisioned by the directing pair of Mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor. What's more, Cage promises some "wild" filming techniques.

"The director's on rollerblades," he said, "and hanging from wires with the camera, holding on to the motorcycle..."

Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance is planned for release on February 17, 2012.

What do you think.

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoyed the first but a lot of people gave it crap for no good reason.The second is sounding good from the new and interviews coming from set.

I really wanted them to do another Ghost Rider, but Nicholas Cage sucks. I want to throw up on him every time he comes on screen...

I knew they were talking about another, i'm super bummed he's going to ruin it again.

hr_Ghost_Rider-_Spirit_of_Vengeance_4-550x814.jpg

Here's the trailer! It's looking much better than the first abomination.

:scat:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CollectorEmtee
Saw this last weekend ... better than the 2nd, but still not as good as other comic book movies. I'd say its better than Green Lantern tho ... the effects and looks of GHOST RIDER tho are absolutely awesome and creepy looking ... that part was done good .. they played off bit of first story and have seemed to wrap that up ... if they make a third, there is potential for that one being amazing since I wasnt really feeling the story of the first 2.

Has some awesome action moments, and then some cheeseball ones too. (but not too much)