Feb 18, 2016
Manchester, UK
Release date: August 5, 2021
Purchase links: Saturn - Media Markt - CeDe - Amazon DE
Price: €22.99

71Y6W8SlvBS._SL1001_.jpg

71Z6AGqKm-S._SL1001_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
But I think I saw somewhere CeDe uses boxes like zavvi, that’s what I’m counting on because if they do I’ll start giving them my money instead of Amazon…

Arrived today. The others were accurate; packaging is similar to zavvi although the mailer is a bit thinner and feels a tad flimsier. My copy arrived in perfectly mint condition, though, so I'm more than satisfied. I'll definitely order from them again.
S5170010.JPG

Reactions: tono06
Still waiting for this from cede and Jaws 2 from Zavvi. Ordered a couple other things from Zavvi not long ago that never showed up. Thankfully they gave me a refund. That said....as a compulsive kind of dude I'm starting to get a sinking 'my steels are falling into an abyss" feeling. Maybe it's time to write a sad love song. lol.

Heck man...I was so enthralled in the overwhelming excitement going down in the Godzilla vs Kong Manta thread, that I completely forget to mention that this bad boy showed up in my box today!!! Very happy to report the item is in pristine condition!!! Love it man!!

A Zombie Toast to all my Ninja brothers and sisters who snagged one of these.

Reactions: BluSteel2012