Release date: March 23rd, 2015
Purchase link: Nikita
Price: £16.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

11089711-1194275946674240.jpg

11089711-1274275946693611.jpg

11089711-1454275946687134.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a huge fan of the film, and I hope mine is here today. I have the Netherland's Metalpak (which is awesome!),
But I wanted this one too, because unless I missed one, this is the only steelbook version of the movie with the original title (NIKITA and not La Femme Nikita) that is out there.

I finally watched this last night and really enjoyed it... much better than Lucy IMO. Hoping for a price drop on the steel soon!

Reactions: psychoscot
I finally watched this last night and really enjoyed it... much better than Lucy IMO. Hoping for a price drop on the steel soon!
Remake with Bridget Fonda is vastly superior, could barely make it through one viewing of this version, Lucy I have watched numerous times now. The Occult symbolism is just breathtaking. [emoji41]

Remake with Bridget Fonda is vastly superior, could barely make it through one viewing of this version, Lucy I have watched numerous times now. The Occult symbolism is just breathtaking. [emoji41]
Seriously, dude?
It was a massive failure for good reason. John Badham can't eat Luc Besson's lunch.
I guess you can add it to your collection with the better remakes of The Vanishing, Oldboy, Get Carter, Swept Away, The Grudge, Taxi, Wings Of Desire, The Wicker Man....
latest

Reactions: Lutzo
In my not so humble opinion the steel for this classic is a failure. So many images they could have used, or improve the one they used.
The remake is a smoking turd :greyalien:

Seriously, dude?
It was a massive failure for good reason. John Badham can't eat Luc Besson's lunch.
I guess you can add it to your collection with the better remakes of The Vanishing, Oldboy, Get Carter, Swept Away, The Grudge, Taxi, Wings Of Desire, The Wicker Man....
latest
It wasn't a failure by any means grossing a respectable 30 million on release and selling well on VHS. I remember this selling out in my local HMV back in the day.

And just because someone likes a particular remake does mean they like any others! So run along now! :rolleyes::smug::smuggrin:

Last edited:
@UpsetSmiley @sunnyx have you had your orders cancelled by zavvi? Or anyone else who got 3 for £12?

My 3 have been cancelled but I didn't get an email. Have to go into the account. Annoying