Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone Crusader

The Savage Ninja!
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 24, 2011
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
On behalf of HDN I present to you a two steel-deal.
  • Far Cry 4 (G2) Embossed / Gloss - Empty Steelbook
  • Godzilla Red edition - Empty Steelbook
Courtesy of Wreck. :)

Rules: Answer this question: Would you or would you not like to see a sequel to 2014 Godzilla and why?
Winner: I'll determine the winner by using a random number generator hosted at Random.org.
Shipping: World Wide Covered

Giveaway to end Sunday, March 1st.

Winner: @tokaman

Last edited:
i would like to see a sequel too, yes. and a matching steelbook to the one that's around at the moment. :)

thanks for the give-away!

No I wouldn't like to see a sequel to the 2014 Godzilla, as it just didn't impress me enough. Pacific Rim was better.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway.

@AcIDc0r3 No need to include me my friend, I just wanted to express my thoughts regarding your Question! ;)

Do I want a Sequel?

F**K YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :drool: :thumbs:
tumblr_naulukQl081rrkahjo1_500.gif

:D

I would like to see a sequel. The first was not as good as I was hoping. They did not show enough of Godzilla.

Thanks for the great giveaway!! :thumbs:
Hell yes! I wanna see a sequel. They set this up nicely. Godzilla is hard to nail tone-wise. Can't be too silly or too serious...it's like threading a needle. They got it mostly right! I agree that there was not ENOUGH of the big fella, but I just LOVED the TONE of the picture from the great opening credits by IMAGINARY FORCES (who also made the credits for SE7EN, among many others).
And my favorite bit- That the Bikini Atoll A-Bomb tests were NOT what MADE GODZILLA....But that it was actually our attempt to KILL GODZILLA back in the 50's!!! GREAT wrinkle in the mythology!
Bring on Part II!!!
I WANT RODAN!!!!!!
rodan__terror_of_the_skies_by_blackmatter234-d7qyim6.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Yes,YES, YES!!, a thousand times YESSSSSSS!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: That was the best godzilla movie that i have ever seen, even tough godzilla wasn´t in the most visible role ;) maybe in the movies to come he might be in a more centered role ;) :thumbs:

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Yea, I would like to see one because I think Gareth Edwards did it the right way with his version so sequel would be interesting to see which way they would go with the monster of all monsters.

Thanks for the giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.