[NINJA WEEK '15 GIVEAWAY] The Bourne Collection & Saving Private Ryan (Steelbooks) [WINNER CHOSEN]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone Crusader

The Savage Ninja!
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 24, 2011
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
On behalf of HDN I present to you a package set. (All German Editions)
  • The Bourne Identity [DE] - Unsealed/open (Steelbook)
  • The Bourne Supremacy [DE] - Unsealed/open (Steelbook)
  • The Bourne Ultimatum [DE] - Unsealed/open (Steelbook)
  • Saving Private Ryan [DE] - Unsealed/open (Steelbook)
Courtesy of AcIDc0r3.

Rules: Answer this question: In the movie Saving Private Ryan put yourself in Capt. Miller's boots; After receiving your orders to find Pvt. Ryan what would you have done differently in your search for him than what transpired in the movie?
Winner: I'll determine the winner by using a random number generator hosted at Random.org.
Shipping: Winner will pay own shipping.

Giveaway to end Saturday, February 28th.

Winner: @Towser

Last edited:
I would have quit the search and sent word back that we buried his dog tags out of respect, thus saving the platoon instead of risking life and limb for an ungrateful Matt Damon.

Thanks for the Matt Damon extravaganza giveaway - I do love saving private Ryan but don't think he was worth saving at the cost of several other fine soldiers.

Great giveaway thank you. :)

To be honest, I think I would have shite myself and probably have been done as a deserter with a massive yellow stripe down my back :(

Ron

I would have run over the bridge little bit sooner and faster :thumbs: other wise he did a good job ;)

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

I would have done the same but without the same result

Think I would have hunted down Hitlers U.F.O stash and used them to find Ryan. Also I betthe weapons on board would have knocked the hell out of those tanks.
Well you did ask me lol

thanks for the giveaway bro

This is an awesome giveaway :)

I'm not sure I'd be able to change anything. Maybe I'd cross the bridge sooner in the end :p

Thanks for the give away.

I'd have been a kamikaze pilot with a very good ejector seat and awesome timing to get out of there quick time.

Thanks for this!

I would have gotten rid of the punk translator when I had the chance.

I would make an improvement on Vin Disel. I would get him a mission to:
- to get a bigger gun
- to do more training during the trip to find Ryan.
- find some nazi upgraded german car with nitro
I know, he would knew what to do with this mission;)))

caparzo-01-large.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.