[NO GROUP BUY]Apocalypse Now Spanish Steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

lenochek04

BANNED
Oct 11, 2010
Marbella, Spain.
Apocalypse Now released around June 9th.
Price guide....around 25 euros.
Postage....around 10 euros.
Optional Tip would help.
Will be sent in a box with bubblewrap and tracking number.

I will be able to hand pick at my local Fnac/El Corte Inglais.
I will preorder more than I need so I can check the condition before I purchase.

PM me and you will be put on a list in order of PMs.
I will require the money only 1 week before release, so dont worry about that now.
Please make sure when you are on the list you honour your agreement.

VERY IMPORTANT...If this is a very limited release then I will guarantee the first 20 orders only.

I have good contacts in both shops so this will not be a problem.

Due to very strong demand and having been to El Corte Inglais this afternoon Im extending the groupbuy to a list of 50.

UPDATE 6th May....Price 26.95 euros. English/Spanish Language...Spanish/Russian Subtitles.
Released June 8th. Still not listed on any Spanish mail order sites inc. FNAC.
Warning...It may be a case of going shop to shop on June 8th buying as many as I can, especially if this is unavailable online.
THE LIST

1. Lenochek 04
2. Darczap
3. Freedom 88...TRADE
4. BluRay Junkie
5. Buffalo MX
6. Henke 007
7. Henke 007 2nd Copy
8. Hopey85wfc
9. Vinnyt007
10. DK06CTR
11. Buffalo MX 2nd Copy
12. Buffalo MX 3rd Copy
13. Buffalo MX 4th Copy
14. Il Furiano...subject to having Italian language
15. Jimmy
16. Digitalbabe
17. Ocielz
18. Tono 06
19. Halfwasted
20. Karl01
21. Tsefly
22. Tsefly 2nd copy
23. Jimk
24. Vinnyt007 2nd copy
25. Coxy
26. Dinamite2
27. Darczap 2nd copy
28. Digitalbabe 2nd copy
29. Surfury
30. Surfury 2nd copy
31. Sirjump
32. Bobino 66 subject to Italian language
33. Bobino 66 2nd copy
34. Richfell
35. Sengboy
36. Deadalus 3000
37. Tossin
38. Athana
39. Athana 2nd copy
40. Blu-Devil
41. GaryWW
42. Black Sunshine
43. Tossin 2nd copy
44. Freedom88...2nd copy...TRADE
45. wxlinkswd
46. wxlinkswd...2nd copy.
47. wxlinkswd...3rd copy.
48. wxlinkswd...4th copy.
49. wxlinkswd...5th copy.
50. wxlinkswd...6th copy.
51. wxlinkswd...7th copy.
52. wxlinkswd...8th copy.
53. wxlinkswd...9th copy.

Last edited:
I am afraid I have to cancel also if the coverart is the ugly black one just shown. Was looking forward to the nice red one.

Mystery surrounds this release in Spain. I cannot confirm that there will in fact be a groupbuy. I will wait for the actual release before I purchase copies. Then I will post pics and advise everybody of availability and take orders in order of interest shown. Note....This is a list of interest not a commitment to buy. Watch this space. Leno x.

Mystery surrounds this release in Spain. I cannot confirm that there will in fact be a groupbuy. I will wait for the actual release before I purchase copies. Then I will post pics and advise everybody of availability and take orders in order of interest shown. Note....This is a list of interest not a commitment to buy. Watch this space. Leno x.

That's a great idea. Many thanks for keeping us in the loop ;)

¡esa es la actitud, gracias! :scat:

Olena, I'm not sure what the status is with this. I think I PM'd you to advise I was only in if the coverart is red not black, but not sure. This is just to confirm that this is the case.

Yeah lenochek if this turns to not be the red cover then i am also out will wait for you to let me no though when you no more thanks for the help though.;)

Hola, lenochek04

unfortunately I have a last minute trouble on a payment expected and I'm forced to pass on this group buy, I do appreciate your help and understanding.

Hello lenochek, it seems the Spain edition is the same as the others. In that case, you can take both my copies off the list. Sorry for the trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.