Mediabook No One Lives Blu-ray Mediabook [Austria]

Sep 17, 2010
Label: NSM Records
Release date: October 2, 2013

Pre-order Amazon.de here
Pre-order DTM.at here

946621_577953092246900_123756563_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
These films are not my kind of thing at all, but I have just read that apparently the movie has nothing to do with Clive Barker (as mentioned on the "sticker") so this is probably just a fan´s mock-up. Not bad though IMO! ;)

These films are not my kind of thing at all, but I have just read that apparently the movie has nothing to do with Clive Barker (as mentioned on the "sticker") so this is probably just a fan´s mock-up. Not bad though IMO! ;)

I'm not so sure Martin, I've just translated the text and it says after a history of Clive Barker. Maybe the sticker is just trying to drop his name in because he produced his last film Midnight Meat Train! Hopefully we will find out soon.:)

Reactions: pmartin252
I'm not so sure Martin, I've just translated the text and it says after a history of Clive Barker. Maybe the sticker is just trying to drop his name in because he produced his last film Midnight Meat Train! Hopefully we will find out soon.:)

Yep, it says "from the director of Midnight Meat Train, which is based on a story by Clive Barker"...Just good old namedropping.

I could go on like this "who directed Hellraiser and got lots of praise by Stephen King ;)".

Reactions: pmartin252