Nobody (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Edition) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: September 12, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on July 12 at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £39.99
Notes: Limited to 2000

13907196EXPL.jpg

13907196-2054971605986335.jpg
13907196-3464971606064647.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As much as I like Odenkirk I wasn't a fan of this film. But this looks like an absolutely gorgeous set and I hope Zavvi produce more like it. Anyone know if this is from the EverythingBlu team?

As much as I like Odenkirk I wasn't a fan of this film. But this looks like an absolutely gorgeous set and I hope Zavvi produce more like it. Anyone know if this is from the EverythingBlu team?
I'm just guessing but I don't think it is. It looks more like the inglourious basterds release. Although for all I know that could have been the everythingblu team. I only have 2 of their steels.

Reactions: TheEvilBread
Wow,
Just went onto ebay to preorder a copy at a vastly hiked price...
Imagine my disappointment when I discovered there aren't any listed yet...
What is the world coming to?
I will look back on this day with deep sadness :sick:

I'm excited to get another nobody steelbook to go along with my cx media copy.

Contacted Zavvi and asked them why, as a red carpet member I wasn't notified of this. Here's the response I got,

'can confirm that we are not yet releasing a Collector's Edition Steelbook for Nobody 4K , unfortunately the incorrect image was attached to the product page so the main image shows a Steelbook however this is an error and the correct item is Nobody - 4K Ultra HD as the other images show.

We are aware of this error and our site team are working on getting this rectified as we speak and this should be fixed within the next 24 hours'.

WTF?

• Haha
Reactions: milky and Hereticz
Contacted Zavvi and asked them why, as a red carpet member I wasn't notified of this. Here's the response I got,

WTF?

Maybe Zavvi got Indian outsourced customer support, like Amazon, which were notorious for extremely uninformed and stupid answers about 10 years ago.

I get emails as an 'advertisement partner', for which I registered my forum a while back.

Reactions: leelee17

'can confirm that we are not yet releasing a Collector's Edition Steelbook for Nobody 4K , unfortunately the incorrect image was attached to the product page so the main image shows a Steelbook however this is an error and the correct item is Nobody - 4K Ultra HD as the other images show.

We are aware of this error and our site team are working on getting this rectified as we speak and this should be fixed within the next 24 hours'.

WTF?

I believe they may be referring to their listing for the standard 4K which is already available but for some reason they have added the collector's edition steelbook image to the listing.

At £24.99 it's obviously not the steelbook edition.

Hey guys, this was designed by the Universal Home Ent UK team and their design agencies - the same team that recently did Carlito's Way, Inglorious and the recent Chucky TV sets in the UK - it is definitely a steelbook set obvo. We have more cool stuff coming later on in the year so watch out for it. Only 2k worldwide - no other territories will have this steel! Glad u all seem to like it

Hey guys, this was designed by the Universal Home Ent UK team and their design agencies - the same team that recently did Carlito's Way, Inglorious and the recent Chucky TV sets in the UK - it is definitely a steelbook set obvo. We have more cool stuff coming later on in the year so watch out for it. Only 2k worldwide - no other territories will have this steel! Glad u all seem to like it
I am slightly worried about this selling out you know lol. I know the movie isn't like super super popular but still. I have an alarm set on my phone for 8:55 cos I'll be at the gym when this goes live lol.

For whatever reason, I just never liked this type of movie. I made it to halfway through the bus scene and then turned it off. It’sjust not my cup of tea.

I know a lot of you will think I’m nuts (you wouldn’t be totally wrong…), but it’s why I’ve never bothered to watch any of the John Wick movies.

I don't think you're nuts. Would be freaking dull if everyone liked the same things. As for this movie, I might bite, or not ...

Reactions: JGCramp
Honestly, my thoughts on this movie aside, this looks like a fantastic steelbook set, and the Chucky steelbook is magnificent (got it yesterday).

I really hope Universal UK keeps this up because their recent stuff and Lionsgate steelbooks here in the US are superior to most studio steelbook releases right now (to me, at least).

You prefer melodramas, like those based on Nicholas Sparks novels (The Notebook, A Walk to Remember, Nights in Rodanthe)?
Sometimes, yes. Sometimes, no. I suppose it depends on the action film and the melodrama in question…although I’m not a fan of Nicholas Sparks novels or their film adaptations.

I would watch an action flick I find compelling (ie, A Walk Among the Tombstones) over an average melodrama, but maybe not a great one. I do like action movies - just not the Nobody type of them..

But I’ll watch almost anything short of an 80s/early 90s erotic neo-noir thriller instead of an action film that doesn’t interest me.

Last edited: