[Not Released] Captain America (DVD Steelbook) [México]

Buffalo MX

@MrSteel_MEX
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2010
México
G1 according to the text on the article and pic name.

http://www.cinepremiere.com.mx/files/u18/Captain_America_DVD_Steelbook.jpg

Será el 25 de octubre cuando podamos hacernos de nuestra película, y habrá cuatro diferentes presentaciones: en formato DVD, en formato Blu-ray, edición de colección en caja metálica o un combo especial con las películas en formato DVD, copia digital, Blu-ray y Blu-ray 3D.

transaltion:
.... Special Edition metal box or special combo on DVD......

source
http://www.cinepremiere.com.mx/node/19060

Important notice, past Paramount MX Steels included DVDs, still not confirmed if this will contain the Blu ray disc(s) on G1. That's the reason I posted this thread originaly on the G1 sub forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Important notice, past Paramount MX Steels included DVDs, still not confirmed if this will contain the Blu ray disc(s) on G1. That's the reason I posted this thread originaly on the G1 sub forum.

We can move it if we need to. No worries - and thanks for the additional info. :cool:

:ohno:i see a stickerbook:ohno:
looks almost like the picture that was put up for Source code, that it looked like a stickerbook and then finally it was released and BAM a stickerbook.

I'm not very up-to-date here. So, bare with me folks. Could someone please tell me, what G stands for and whether or not they know how many discs will be included in the Captain America: The First Avenger steelbook case(ing)? Thank you. P :)

G1 equal Generation 1 = DVD sized case.

G2 equal Generation 2 = Blu-ray sized case.

very sad news for some people here

CA%20no%20go.JPG

Direct Message via twitter from Paramount México, Capitan America SteelBook is not going to be released, "por el momento" gives some chance to have one later, hope I have a new answer about definitive cancellation or delayed.

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

* U P D A T E *

canogo2.jpg

Release is delayed, no date.