dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: April 30, 2024
Purchase links 4K: Amazon - Walmart - Blu-ray: Amazon - Walmart
Price 4K: $44.96 (Amazon - Walmart) - BD: $39.99 (Amazon) - $39.96 (Walmart)

Obi-Wan Kenobi - Complete Series.jpg

71faTWApPcL._SL1437_.jpg 7120m89QOgL._SL1437_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the deal?
Weren't they closing and ceasing operations?
I'm not a member of the DMC (but I know someone who is), but you can get all 4 releases for about $100 before tax and shipping.

And yes, they are closing and ceasing operations. Once that got announced I had resigned myself to having to hunt for these on sale elsewhere.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lenny Nero
I'm not a member of the DMC (but I know someone who is), but you can get all 4 releases for about $100 before tax and shipping.

And yes, they are closing and ceasing operations. Once that got announced I had resigned myself to having to hunt for these on sale elsewhere.
IF that’s for 4K, I need to find someone who is a member, bcause that’s 50% off what it will cost at walmart.

IF that’s for 4K, I need to find someone who is a member, bcause that’s 50% off what it will cost at walmart.
It is 4K. I've heard varying numbers from ~$98-108. Not sure if that's tax or what. But I know what was ordered and know what I paid.

wtf is going on with amazon?
can order 2 which i have but then this andor pages up but cant pre-order well over 24hrs later
common amazon get your act together :angry:

Received mine today. Haven’t opened it yet, but I’m sure it’s fine since it’s from Orbit. But one thing I’m anecdotally noticing now much more than in the past is spines that are attached poorly to the inner case. On my copy, the base of the spine is perfectly centered in the recessed area. But right around the show title there looks like a subtle curve to the spine and the top is not in the recessed area; it’s hanging off to the right.

This isn’t the sort of thing that I’d return a steelbook over. But I have noticed it. And I’ve modified so many steelbooks that I can easily take it off and reposition it if I ever decide to do that.

Reactions: apsmith21