Ocean's Twelve.jpg

Ocean's Twelve open.jpg Ocean's Twelve Inside.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Barca73
  • COMMENTARY BY DIRECTOR STEVEN SODERBERGH AND SCREENWRITER GEORGE NOLFI
  • READY, JET SET, GO: THE MAKING OF OCEAN’S TWELVE
  • HBO FIRST LOOK: TWELVE IS THE NEW ELEVEN: THE MAKING OF OCEAN’S TWELVE
  • OCEAN’S TWELVE: DELETED SCENES

This guys been making unboxing videos for about 10 years. And whilst he’s far from the worst around, I don’t understand how he hasn’t improved in that time. Always poor zoom and whatever he’s reviewing is too close to the camera. Always the item is shaky and/ or hands trembling and semi poor light. Always about 3 feet from the wooden floor and has never invested in a table or phone/ camera stand for the unboxing’s. Mental

Oh and he’s never happy with whatever he’s reviewing

This guys been making unboxing videos for about 10 years. And whilst he’s far from the worst around, I don’t understand how he hasn’t improved in that time. Always poor zoom and whatever he’s reviewing is too close to the camera. Always the item is shaky and/ or hands trembling and semi poor light. Always about 3 feet from the wooden floor and has never invested in a table or phone/ camera stand for the unboxing’s. Mental

Oh and he’s never happy with whatever he’s reviewing
Dude probably invests all his money into buying everything that's ever been released anywhere, in all history. Nothing left for equipment :woot:

No Money Confused Travolta GIF

Dude probably invests all his money into buying everything that's ever been released anywhere, in all history. :woot:

No Money Confused Travolta GIF
I’m fairly certain he gets sent free stuff too. Pretty sure I heard that in one of his videos once getting the item direct from the studio. That’s around the time I gave up watching his vids. Think these oceans are the first unboxing vids of his I’ve watched in a long time. There’s just zero enthusiasm from him all the time