ODD PSN MESSAGES (SPAM)

Glen-BoB

Grampie Blu-Clan
Jan 28, 2009
Dartmouth, NS, CaNaDa
anyone get a message tonight sumthin to do with the developers of Halo's contract with MS running out and if you want it on the PS3 send to all your peepes, hahaha. WTF, I just replied "Halo fuckin SUCKS!!!". it was from PSN ID INFORMER or something like that.

Oh yeah, I've gotten plenty of those. Heres some examples:

"READ AND WARN YOUR FRIENDS PASS IT ON!!!
Some clever hacker called "psdeath666" has made a nasty little program that is similair to a virus that will attcak your PS3 system. LOOK OUT for his name "psdeath666" and do not accept any messages or pictures from this user! The PS3 virus will crash your PS3 and may damage the PS3 components. It passed on with images so be careful what images you saver to your hardrive.
Remember pass this messsage on to all your friends and keep our PS3 systems safe."

"everyone who plays COD4 & 5 will put their clan tag as [Mw2] as a complaint and a protest to INFINITY WARD because there will be exclusive maps available for Xbox, but not for PS3 (Pass this on to everyone who is your friend if you want the exclusive maps to be available for PS3 too.)***PASS IT ON*** copy this so you won't have to write it yourself"

Seriously, people will believe everything on the internet.

i also got one that stated the persaon has been watching my progress in the FPS games I play and they want to include my stats in an upcoming issue of some gaming magazine. All I had to do was send him my PSN password and he'd hook me up, hahaha. Unfortunately for him, he also stated that it was for "US residents only", lol. I replied:

"i was ready to send my info but turns out I am canadian so you won't be getting it, sorry...****"

i also got one that stated the persaon has been watching my progress in the FPS games I play and they want to include my stats in an upcoming issue of some gaming magazine. All I had to do was send him my PSN password and he'd hook me up, hahaha. Unfortunately for him, he also stated that it was for "US residents only", lol. I replied:

"i was ready to send my info but turns out I am canadian so you won't be getting it, sorry...****"

lol,WTF..how retarded can that be?!..."sent your password".

i would reply back "i'll sent you my password if you let me bang your Wife with your sister,Please Reply"..

and that crap about MS releasing halo on ps3....LAME....never heard anything more Stupid then that..times when you want to punch a nerd in the face.

LMAO!!! Good one.