Official iPhone 5, 5s or 5c Thread

Do you own an iPhone 5, 5s or 5c or plan to buy one?

• Plan/Have to own an iPhone 5

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • No I'm not interested in the iPhone 5.

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I might get an iPhone 5 but I'm not sure yet.

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Plan/Have to own an iPhone 5s

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Plan/Have to own an iPhone 5c

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mine has arrived...... I love it!! Will have a play around with it and post some thoughts tomorrow

Been using it all day today......... I LOVE IT!

I'm amazed at how much lighter and thinner the phone is and the screen although only slightly taller is so much more noticeably bigger and just works.

Only downside I've found so far is my custom ringtones and text alerts don't work

When it does come, I'm still not gonna activate it until I get an otterbox or something like it for it.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

I've got a Tech 21 D30 Impact Band case on mine with a Zagg Invishield screen protector

Need to get a other charger and in-car charger for it now (but ill wait for the cheap Chinese ones to appear)

Been using it all day today......... I LOVE IT!

I'm amazed at how much lighter and thinner the phone is and the screen although only slightly taller is so much more noticeably bigger and just works.

Only downside I've found so far is my custom ringtones and text alerts don't work

Found a fix for the custom ringtones, a simple switch off and on again and it's fixed!

Mine arrived today. I won't be opening it or activating it for a bit though, until i can get an otterbox or something for it, like i stated above.

Sorry couldn't resist !!

Now as you folks may know I'm not the biggest fan of all things Apple, however I have asked the relevant Mod whether & where I could put this, and he said here. You may have seen it already, but enjoy for what it is and not a knock against Apple. pmsl virtually the whole way through. :hilarious:

btw on a serious note, I do hope none of you have had the reported scratched screen, that's sounds like a real downer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wich otter box you get I have mines in the box looking for a case but everything is sold out

I got this one:
41URqwLYDCL._SS360_.jpg

It's called Night Sky

Got mine a week ago and me too was amazed by how it's lighter than my iPhone 4.
Was a bit disappointed when I first open it and hold it on my hand but it quickly change after a few days of use.

I got white 32gb, find my keyboard not sensitive enough. Might be the screen protector but can't get another as of now. Looking for a good case for it now, mine is "naked" now.

That the defender series right doesn't ur make it bulky with that I'm thinking about the comutter series

It is the defender series and it definitely makes the phone bigger, but i don't mind. I do work outside at a golf course though, so i need all of the protection i can get from dirt, sand, accidental dropping on occasions, and such.

On a side note, just sold my old 8gb iPhone 4, for $206 after Amazon fees!!

I can't decide if I want Black or White. All my previous models have been Black so I'm thinking it's time for a change. Decisions decisions lol.