Official "Netflix Recommendations" Thread! ;)

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
I LOVE Netflix! :drool: I spend so much time on it that I'm bound to come across an awesome Movie or/and TV Show! :thumbs: I especially ENJOY recommendations!!! :D So what are yours! ;)

US-Netflix-Outside-of-USA-On-TV.jpg

Metástasis
View attachment 165747

I created a thread for this TV Show last year (https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/metástasis-spanish-breaking-bad-2014.54743/)
Now it's on NETFLIX! :woot: :thumbs: I highly recommend it to ALL Breaking Bad Fans and to those who want to learn Spanish! :cool: :D

View attachment 165749

popcorn2.gif

Wow!! Wtf is that? Never seen the thread or heard about it. Is it a true copy of the original, same story etc. Or does it stand fine on it's own feet? :p

Just checked and of course it's not on Norwegian Netflix. :(

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Wow!! Wtf is that? Never seen the thread or heard about it. Is it a true copy of the original, same story etc. Or does it stand fine on it's own feet? :p

Just checked and of course it's not on Norwegian Netflix. :(
@spass It's a faithful adaptation to the original! :drool: I fu**ing LOVE it! :cool:

Not on the Norwegian Netflix? :banghead: Damn it! :mad:

@spass It's a faithful adaptation to the original! :drool: I fu**ing LOVE it! :cool:

Not on the Norwegian Netflix? :banghead: Damn it! :mad:

Really!

My first reaction is scepticism. But I know you love BB as much as I do Franky so I'll take your word for it! :D

I need to track this down now;)

Yeah, Norwegian Netflix is lightyears behind the US one on many many titles.

I've started watching Between (Netflix original series), recommended viewing. Netflix is trying a new approach with this one where they're releasing one episode per week (2 so far).

Sense8 is just released. Anybody seen it yet?
I got about 30 minutes into it before deciding it was dull as dishwater and switching to something else.

I'm enjoying watching Orphan Black at the moment :)

Reactions: spass
I got about 30 minutes into it before deciding it was dull as dishwater and switching to something else.

Yeah, I've read some not so good reviews. It's defintitely not on top of my watchlist now.

Sense8 is just released. Anybody seen it yet?
I have started watching Sense8 earlier this week. I'm up to episode 4 and I'm totally hooked up. The story line isn't easy to follow up as they keep jumping/mixing between all the characters linked up, so you need to pay attention or you lose track of the story. 8/10 IMHO

I watched the first episode and this seems really promising, very funny.

Unbreakable-Kimmy-Schmidt.png
My wife started watching this show last week, I heard her laughing her ass off so it must be good :thumbs: :p I might check it out after the 3rd Season Premiere of Orange is the New Black! :woot: