Official Wrestling Thread

I don't how much of a coach he could be in NXT as he won't be able to take bumps, but he could be great on commentary pared with another career ended super star in Corey Graves.The new guy is kinda garbage.They should have kept Albert.

But then again there is always backstage politics.Rumor is Vince never cared for him but pushed him because the crowd rallied behind him.So, maybe he moves on to Lucha underground or Roh.

I don't believe that's the case Vince looked quite warm towards him if you watched the continued celebration on the network and if he didn't care for him no way would be have allowed his exit so much time, plenty of people haven't been given so much courtesy.

As for Corey Graves, he's fine but I think Daniel Bryan would be a lot better he has a lot more experience and obviously being a WWE champion, which is what a lot of people there are striving for. William Regal is a bloody good coach and doesn't do much in ring stuff anymore.

It is a real shame loss of a great superstar which sadly there aren't too many high level ones of those around. Thank **** Y2J is back

I don't believe that's the case Vince looked quite warm towards him if you watched the continued celebration on the network and if he didn't care for him no way would be have allowed his exit so much time, plenty of people haven't been given so much courtesy.

As for Corey Graves, he's fine but I think Daniel Bryan would be a lot better he has a lot more experience and obviously being a WWE champion, which is what a lot of people there are striving for. William Regal is a bloody good coach and doesn't do much in ring stuff anymore.

It is a real shame loss of a great superstar which sadly there aren't too many high level ones of those around. Thank **** Y2J is back
you can't never trust Vince... on anything.He just suspended Titus for rough housing during the celebration.Dudes a quak.He should just hand the reigns over toHunter like he did with NXT.His time is over Imo.

Vince had to give Daniel the time as he was so huge the fans would know something was up.Plus, he was promoting the brand by going on ESPN the next day.He had value in Vince's eye's.

Daniel was good at what he did.I wasn't a fan, but i could see why some would root for him.He was the underdog for a minute there and he better thank Cena for giving him that yes chant after Mania.As far as William Regal goes, he is one of my favs.Up there with Fit Finlay and Eddie Gurrero.Glad to see him running NXT as the GM.

Reactions: Flash
you can't never trust Vince... on anything.He just suspended Titus for rough housing during the celebration.Dudes a quak.He should just hand the reigns over toHunter like he did with NXT.His time is over Imo.

Vince had to give Daniel the time as he was so huge the fans would know something was up.Plus, he was promoting the brand by going on ESPN the next day.He had value in Vince's eye's.

Daniel was good at what he did.I wasn't a fan, but i could see why some would root for him.He was the underdog for a minute there and he better thank Cena for giving him that yes chant after Mania.As far as William Regal goes, he is one of my favs.Up there with Fit Finlay and Eddie Gurrero.Glad to see him running NXT as the GM.

Anyone that believes Titus was suspended for that mere 'banter' is crazy there is clearly far more to the story but we shall not know, to be honest I don't like him so not big loss, there are loads of other people not getting a shot better in my opinion.

Vince didn't have to give him the time if he didn't want to and wouldn't have. There wouldn't be WWE without Vince but I am happy for its prolonged future with HHH in charge.

NXT is a beautiful wrestling monster that's taken off so brilliantly on its own, I love it,.

Anyone that believes Titus was suspended for that mere 'banter' is crazy there is clearly far more to the story but we shall not know, to be honest I don't like him so not big loss, there are loads of other people not getting a shot better in my opinion.

Vince didn't have to give him the time if he didn't want to and wouldn't have. There wouldn't be WWE without Vince but I am happy for its prolonged future with HHH in charge.

NXT is a beautiful wrestling monster that's taken off so brilliantly on its own, I love it,.
They usually give the 30 days for drugs but that doesn't seem to be the case, so only god knows what's really going on there.And Big Dave is telling him to ask for his release.Someone should tell Dave that Titus will be just like Cryme tyme, out here doing medicine commercials.It would be sorta like that joke on Friday where Craig got fired on his day off.He gonna get fired in Black history month,lol.And was getting a push too.

I'm glad of all the success and risk Vince took to keep the E in business he is a ballsy man, but he is way outta touch with the fans and has been for years now.Jus tlook at the roster.

I usually only watch NXT now as the main product has gone stail again.When you have people like Samoa Joe, Austine Aries and Sadi Santanna showing up, your doing something right.

I love Finn Balor, having wrestled his way around the UK and Ireland and then in Japan he really deserves his spot, awesome wrestler

Also amazing for NXT to get Asuka, amazing female wrestler as is Bayley

Excited to see Shinsuke Nakamura on NXT and hopefully Hideo Itami returns soon, always wanted to see Itami vs. Bryan in a WWE ring. Heard rumours that Samoan Joe will join the main roster very soon. On the other side it´s sad to see how "creatives" ruin all that NXT talent (Neville, Breeze, etc.), they even going to ruin KO if they continue with their stale & lazy booking. WWE is so predicitable these days that it has become unwatchable for the most part, although the Rumble was good this year, i even thought that thay gonna put the title on Ambrose for a few moments but then reality came back. WM this year should be one of the worst ever, i really can´t stand boring Roman Reigns.

I love that a lot of WWE wrestlers for all their fame and money like a lot of simple things

Zack Ryder is a big pop funko collector

Finn Balor loves Lego

image.jpg

image.jpg

Who saw NXT takeover Dallas?

pretty epic, I knew Bayley was finally going to lose her title but to a worthy opponent and was so glad Finn didn't lose his

Also why has Emma been put in a wrestlemania match ahead of many other divas on main roster and NXT?

Knew I couldn't watch it live but just watched it over the past couple of hours. Truly spectacular, Nakamura/Zayn, Bailey/Asuka, Joe/Balor and everything before was just solid. Wrestlemania has the hardest act to follow with the mixed bag of nuts they have as a line-up.

Knew I couldn't watch it live but just watched it over the past couple of hours. Truly spectacular, Nakamura/Zayn, Bailey/Asuka, Joe/Balor and everything before was just solid. Wrestlemania has the hardest act to follow with the mixed bag of nuts they have as a line-up.

Totally agree NXT is stealing the show right out from under the main roster's nose. It was seen as a demotion to go there and you were bursting to get on the main roster, I'd want to be on NXT if i was a wrestler it's got a great ECW vibe.

Reactions: alphatyrant
Anyone watching wrestlemania?

OMG!! So happy Zac Ryder won he deserves it I really liked him. He got a huge cheer as he climbed the ladder, awesome start

Not who I expected but pretty cool for the first match. Wonder why they've moved the Battle Royal to the main card?

Have they? I didn't see the preshow I had a wee nap to try be awake to watch.

I thought it was a great choice I was so happy he was in the match was great years ago and has worked so hard in NXT last few years deserved that push finally. Awesome with his dad, lovely.

OMG!!! HBK, Stone Cold and Foley, awesome!!

Talk about who you know yes Charlotte is good wrestler but she was NXT champion then Divas champion could someone else not been women's champion? She's new divas champion for ages gets to say she was last one and now first women's champion (although they did have it before) and now will have to be it for a while to give the title credibility, I'm gutted wanted Sasha to win. Also they are going to so much trouble to push actual women's wrestling and they are good so why did Charlotte need Flair to win, come on can't have it born ways

What the **** After all that Taker wins?? Shane who isn't a wrestler totally carries Taker on that match and does that incredible leap and doesn't win **** sake they've got few things so right and some wrong

Battle Royal isn't main event?

Wow Corbin winning battle royal is awesome didn't expect that, it's so good of WWE to push some brilliant NXT guys

Rock and Cena together was pretty awesome

Last edited:
Some surprising results:

The Good -
Corbin winning the Andre MBR, Ryder winning the IC title.
The Bad (ish) -
Reigns winning (supposed to be no DQ at one point), New Day losing, Charlotte retaining, Brock winning...though not a big surprise to be honest, Taker winning even after the dive from Shane, though ending his WM career in his home state would have been a dick move, even for Vince.
The Ugly -
Divas vs Blonde/Bad, bleghhh. Paige, Natty and even the new improved Emma were wasted in this filler. Y2J vs. AJ - after 3 matches already I wasn't into this at all. Ryback vs Kalisto, right guy won I guess but had no real interest. Usos vs Dudleys - meh, Dudleys aren't the awesome heel team from back in the day because they aren't allowed to be, J & J are colourful but easy to ignore, like if Cena was a pair of Samoan twins.

At the end of the day I'd rather have had another hour of Nxt than most if not all of Wrestlemania, it doesn't help with the sheer amount of injured wrestlers though. Food for thought though, Ryder was a replacement for Neville....so what if Neville hadn't damaged his ankle??

Finally, thoughts on the upcoming best RAW of the year? Stephanie and HHH cutting a LENGTHY promo about being screwed and the fans being puppets, etc. etc. NXT talent appearing on Raw? Hopefully Enzo & Cass but as they weren't given the NXT titles I'm not sure, I think they're great but they'll probably get wasted on the main roster, same with Joe and Bayley.

WM was not was i expected.
Lesnar vs Ambrose was a joke. A No Holds Barred without Blood, just some Suplexing Ambrose. Bored as F**k.
Shane vs Taker. Not what i hoped for. Hope Shane wins and there is a roster split like the old days. But I'm ok with that.
Reigns vs HHH was such a crab.
Wyatt is so good on the Mic, this Guy is awesome!
Ryder Wins. Woo Woo Woo, U KNOW IT!

Watched NXT Takeover too
Damn what a Event! Until the End of Joe vs Balor, this Show was Fantastic!

Not for the first time and it won't be the last sadly, they do something great and then very quickly waste it. They make the great decision to give Zac Ryder the push he always deserved and allow him to win at Mania it was awesome. He turns up on Raw and the crowd loves it and cheers that he deserved to win it and then they have Miz come out and beat him taking the title what a waste of time. If they wanted Miz to win why not just have him win, it really cheapens the title when it changes so quickly and it's a huge shame for Ryder. I'm not sure what they are doing, there is so much good talent on NXT and they seem to be realising finally that a lot of it is better than the main roster but suddenly throwing loads at once is a bit all over the place. They are relying on the audience all watching NXT and knowing these characters. Then as I said pulling individuals like Corbin and Ryder, one they continue to make look good the other instantly they squash? Then randomly throwing in Enzo and big Cass who are good but where do they fit on the main roster?

@Flash
You sai it right. So much makes no sense.
Why Miz? he doesn't deserve it.
But WWE is great actually with there Choice of Champions. You had Cena as U.S., Ambrose / Owens as IC. The Titles was worth something, like in the Old Times. (Guerrero/JBL. HBK as IC) And now you give it to this Guys? and make some stupid random matches like Calisto vs Ryback. just Why?

NXT has so much good Wrestlers or Charackters. Like u Sayin, where do Enzo and Big Cass Fit? I don't know it but i love them @NXT. From the First Moment i see them.

Vince and his Ideas bring WWE down actually.

p.s.: Sorry for my bad english

@Flash
You sai it right. So much makes no sense.
Why Miz? he doesn't deserve it.
But WWE is great actually with there Choice of Champions. You had Cena as U.S., Ambrose / Owens as IC. The Titles was worth something, like in the Old Times. (Guerrero/JBL. HBK as IC) And now you give it to this Guys? and make some stupid random matches like Calisto vs Ryback. just Why?

NXT has so much good Wrestlers or Charackters. Like u Sayin, where do Enzo and Big Cass Fit? I don't know it but i love them @NXT. From the First Moment i see them.

Vince and his Ideas bring WWE down actually.

p.s.: Sorry for my bad english

Aww no you are totally right but as I said it's not the first time and won't be the last they have good ideas but then somehow then change it. Even if
they then give Ryder back the title on Smackdown as I said its cheapening the titles.
As you said years ago even the smaller belts like IC and US title really had credibility and I actually thought by choosing
Ryder they were making a really interesting choice. Also I mean so quickly they've jumped and AJ (who I do love) is now suddenly number 1 contender for not IC but the world title that was quick and out of the blue. I am also unsure why they gave it to Roman then took it and then gave him it again??

Yeah and with this Stupid Title for One Day Things they get more cheap.
Shawn Michaels for example is 3 Times IC-Champ. If Zack Wins it back at SmackDown, he is 2 Times Champ.
I like Zack Ryder but yeah. Cheaping Titles.

Same Thing with AJ. beeing an AJ Fan for Years, since i saw him in TNA's X-Divison. But now they got this Chance out of the Blue. Why no Chance for an US or IC Title?

Reigns already a 3 Time Champ. This all makes the Old Champs cheaper and cheaper. How long till Cena is 20 Times World Champ??

and there is the unbeatable beast, the conquerer, that doesn't willl be a Champion.

The bookings are so bad. WWE had one of the greatest Rosters in a very very long Time and they make One stupid Decission after one.

Every Indy Liga make this Things acutally better.

in 3 Weeks i go and watch for the 3rd Time WXW in my Hometown. An German Indepent Leauge. Actually they make better Bookings than Vince^^